No announcement yet.

Having Lapband Surgery!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying all goes well for you -- please come back and post your progress!!!
    Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
    341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
    Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
    Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

im so excited for you! let me know how everything goes...one of my friends at work just got aproved by her insurance to get it done as well.
      retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
      10/30/10- WEDDING!!
      09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

Well, Its done. It hasn't been fun, but I know well worth it!!!! I know this is TMI for a BK forum, but I had no idea gas pains could even cause so much pain.

Now, I'm a nurse and I've had my patients "whine and Complain" about gas after surgery, but I tell you what I will never doubt them again, that gas freakin HURTS!!!

I have 10 more days on a full liquid diet and I've lost 15 lbs arleady includeing the 2 week preop phase.

Thanks for everyone's support!!!!!!!!!
        Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Woohoo, Cindy, the worst is over! I'm so glad it went well. Now you have a new slim you to look forward to. Congratulations!
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

congratz
            retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
            10/30/10- WEDDING!!
            09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X