No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price of regular went to $3.60 in my neighborhood today...I live to far from work to beat-feet, or bike too.
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I'm a bus person now! In fact, I just saw that there's a bus stop for my bus right down the street from my house, I don't even need to go to the hub!

I'm elated; I think anyone that can look into public trans, should, or carpool & don't gas up unless you have to!
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Gas prices here(today), 4.09$, 4.19$, 4.29$.

Comment

Being an SUV driver, you know it will cost more than everyone else to fill the tank. And being from SoCal, the gas has always been high. You get used to it.

Originally posted by Yankee07 View Post
          I still don't see any less traffic at the pumps, And the SUV drivers stand there leaning against the SUV while the pump pumps away. Go figure.

Comment

My 4-runner is parked in the driveway now & it's use will be rationed....I think I will only keep 1/2 tank in it...
            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,

Comment

Gas prices on the Islands (Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket) have reached $4.56for regular unleaded. It's supposed to be the most expensive in the U.S. so far.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

They have us beat, the highest here I think is 4.39$.

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                Gas prices on the Islands (Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket) have reached $4.56for regular unleaded. It's supposed to be the most expensive in the U.S. so far.

Comment

Can't argue that HRx...
                  "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

I paid $3.79/gallon today - drive 80 miles round trip, still trying to figure out how many MPG's I'm getting because there's been more traffic this week seems like the gas got sucked up quicker in the grid locks ... wish I had a hybrid!!
                    re-filed sept '07.... here we go again!

Comment

Still taking the bus here in SRQ...fuelded up with $20 just to have gas in my tank and I went with the premium...WTF...it seems to make the 4Runner run better, but I'm saving any driving for the weekends these days...I'm either walking or busing now.

Comment

Taking public transportation has become an interesting option.
                        I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.

Comment

I filled my SUV up today, 78$.

Many people where I live at walk, bike, take the bus or take the ferry and walk to their office downtown.

I am not sure how reliable our bus system is, since I haven't been on the bus yet.

Comment

I've been riding my motorcycle almost exclusively. I drive my car to school (1st job) which is a short distance and dealing with motorcycle gear and keeping myself looking neat enough is tough so I drive there. However, I ride my motorcycle to my 2nd job which is a 25mi round-trip drive and it gets a consistant 50mpg. I've save a ton of money since mid-March by not driving my car more than a few miles per week.
                            Filed: 7/31/08
                            341: 9/19/08
                            Report of no distribution 10/23/08
                            DISCHARGED: 11/19/08 (Day 60)

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
                              I filled my SUV up today, 78$.

Many people where I live at walk, bike, take the bus or take the ferry and walk to their office downtown.

I am not sure how reliable our bus system is, since I haven't been on the bus yet.

GET OUT!!! wow....that's freaking incredible....my tank in the 4runner holds 14 gallons, I think....times say $3.75= would be $52.00

Our bus service seems to be pretty decent. I can pick up the bus right down the street from me to get all the way to work, which is 11 miles with no transfers...same thing on the way home...all for $1.50 round trip...I'll stick with it...I just don't know what to do with the SUV.

Anyone else not know what to do with their SUV?

Comment

I have a SUV(prem gas only) and my DH has a truck(reg gas but big tank). Both are V8.
                                Our gas per month has always been expensive.

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
                                GET OUT!!! wow....that's freaking incredible....my tank in the 4runner holds 14 gallons, I think....times say $3.75= would be $52.00

Our bus service seems to be pretty decent. I can pick up the bus right down the street from me to get all the way to work, which is 11 miles with no transfers...same thing on the way home...all for $1.50 round trip...I'll stick with it...I just don't know what to do with the SUV.

Anyone else not know what to do with their SUV?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X