No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up to $3.38 reg. unleaded in IN. Diesel for our truck is at $4.05.
    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
      It's getting time to think about getting a locking gas cap. Our price/gallon for regular just went up TEN CENTS OVERNIGHT!
      Right on...my cover is locked but I'm sure could be popped open...I just filled up & am going to buy a locking cap tonight. At work my car is right outside my office at the beach so no problem there, but if at a mall or club...it's fair game...it's almost like you don't want to fill up but you don't want to get caught with over night price rising.
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Dang...if mofos start resulting to siffoning gas out of peoples cars you definately know that shit has hit the fan! I would personally seek on the expensive cars, MB, Lexus, BMW so I can get some premium gas.
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Today....$3.39 regular, $3.49 mid, $3.59 premium. It cost me $50 for 3/4 tank of gas this morning.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

$3.90 for prem, $3.65 for regular today at my corner Shell. Up from $3.48 last monday.
            WOW, out for a few days and this! I bought the Honda over the weekend, good move.
            "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

San Diego Regular $3.89
              Filed Chap 7 : 9/11/2007
              341 Meeting : 10/10/2007
              Deadline for objections: 12/10/2007 Discharged 12/11/07 Closed 12/14/07

Comment

Northeast Florida: $3.55 unleaded one place, $3.59 another. Diesel fuel is ranging from around $4.20 -- $4.50; we have a diesel car, hence the interest. We may have to start going around to the fried chicken places for their spent cooking oil.....
                Last edited by AngelinaCat; 04-21-2008, 02:44 PM. Reason: Correct a spelling error.
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Diesel is the same here. We must get our fuel from the same truck. Or, I bet they ship Florida fuel to California, and ship california fuel to Florida. I would not be one bit surprised.
                  Filed Chap 7 : 9/11/2007
                  341 Meeting : 10/10/2007
                  Deadline for objections: 12/10/2007 Discharged 12/11/07 Closed 12/14/07

Comment

Hi Folks: This came in on one of my emails and I thought I would share it. Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

To the Bus!

Sarasota $3.59 on Sunday....I went up to Ellenton & found 3.43 & filled up....

I am now considering getting a bus pass (30 days unlimited) to get to work & back. We have bus service from downtown Sarasota through Longboat Key. It would be $40 for a month of rides. I spend $30/week just going back & forth...x 4=$120.00/mo vs. $40...hello?! I think the pass would be well worth it. Used to ride the trains in NYC...guess the car will just be parked during the week...it feels like taking a step back but with the way things are, we've all got to make those decisions to cut back, right?
                      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I paid $3.85 the other day.
                        Filed Ch 7: 12/27/07
                        341: 2/6/08
                        Discharged: 4/11/08
                        Finally closing: ???

Comment

$3.44 for Regular here

Comment

We are home to Lion Oil refinery where they make a lot of gasoline, and also Murphy Oil, that does a lot of the discovering of oil.
                            We are paying 3.489 for regular, 3.609 midgrade, and 3.729 for supreme. Prices jumped 20 cents last week. We are generally more expensive than the surrounding communities, in spite of being home to a major refinery.
                            Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
                            Plan approved- 7/11/05
                            Date discharged--10-12-2007
                            Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

$3.89 for regular right now. This madness really needs to be stopped!
                              Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
                              Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

I wonder how much is profit for the gas stations. What do the owners have to pay, or maybe it's just free gas forthem.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X