No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just paid $2.69 this morning. I filled my little Honda Civic up for under $30, I love it! I was on E, had my phone ready to call my dad if I ran out of gas! LOL

Edit: Forgot to add I'm in Ohio.
    May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
    June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
    August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
    August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

As of yesterday we have a very, very few places at $2.999 for regular self serve the rest are $3.04 or more - West Palm Beach FL
      Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
      Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Let's hope prices continue to fall and eventually stablize at a fair price...
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

$2.33 (if you pay with cash) for regular unleaded here in Arkansas

Comment

Just heard on the news this a.m., they may cut back production which will cause prices to go up. Isn't that wonderful! Ugh!
            May 5, 2008 - Filed Ch7
            June 13, 2008 - 341 Meeting
            August 12, 2008 - Last day for objections... August 18, 2008 - Discharged!
            August 26, 2008 - CASE CLOSED!

Comment

Originally posted by lillaimof2kids View Post
              Just heard on the news this a.m., they may cut back production which will cause prices to go up. Isn't that wonderful! Ugh!
              Any excuse possible to raise prices. But with the weay the global ecomony is right now...prices will probably keep going down.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Just dipped below the $2.50 mark in southern mass.

Comment

So today I hear OPEC is cutting oil production...

Gas is $2.38 here (AR)
                  Filed BK (Ch. 7) 6/2/08
                  Discharged!! 9/24/08
                  Closed..the end! 10/1/08

Comment

Of course they will cut production...lol they need some type of excuse to drive up gas prices again. Gas prices will most likely continue to drop too...but time will reveal. The world has been getting fleeced from artificially inflated prices for more than 4 years now!!

Comment

Valero right down the road is down to $2.17 if you pay with cash.

Where 'bouts in Arkansas, b_girl?

Comment

Northeastern part, how bout you? Haven't filled up in the past week..I hear it's down to $2.18 now at certain stations.

ITA about being fleeced...isn't it swell to know that Congress has our back on this??? I know they were holding hearings earlier this summer about price gouging by the oil companies, but I don't think I ever heard what became of them....
                        Filed BK (Ch. 7) 6/2/08
                        Discharged!! 9/24/08
                        Closed..the end! 10/1/08

Comment

Originally posted by b_girl View Post
                          Northeastern part, how bout you? Haven't filled up in the past week..I hear it's down to $2.18 now at certain stations.
                          Over on the other side in the Northwest corner

Comment

How can gas be 4.69 two months ago and now two months later just before elections it drops to 2.29 a gallon?...almost what it was just before bushpugface took office.

How can it be?

so what? it will jump to about about about about about 4.29 on Thanksgiving?... when everyone needs to go see their family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                              How can gas be 4.69 two months ago and now two months later just before elections it drops to 2.29 a gallon?...almost what it was just before bushpugface took office.

How can it be?

so what? it will jump to about about about about about 4.29 on Thanksgiving?... when everyone needs to go see their family.
                              I guess someone might think the Bushwacker wacked the U.S? We will truly see after change of command or office.. If we get soaked for the next couple of months and it stops..then I know it was all Bush... As the late George Carlin stated.. When you have/had Bush and Colon(powell) in office someone is going to get F****D
                              Last edited by Mi Bankruptcy; 11-04-2008, 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Gas is down to $1.90 at most stations around here. I feel like going out and driving just for the heck of it!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X