No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy: You got a good deal. Much higher here in Washington state.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
      I paid $3.43 today!
      YES!! we saw that price at a raceway...but we take medium grade so they always get us!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

After today we will probably get a pull back in the price of gas in the coming weeks since they released oil from the strategic petroleum reserve.

It's another temporary fix to the high price of gas but I personally don't think it's a good idea.

This reserve should only be tapped in an extreme emergency such as a major war or Katrina type of storm that damaged oil wells in the gulf.

Just my 2 cents.
        The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Banca: I agree, we shouldn't touch war reserves.

Comment

I agree. When he did his state of address the other day I kept on waiting to hear about job creation, which eventually was spoken of slightly, but what is with the gas thing? How is that going to help our country? Sure, maybe for a minute we might get by with paying less than we have been, but how does that create jobs? Crazy, crazy days in this country. Maybe when all of us who are unemployed become homeless they will get a clue as to what needs to be done.

Comment

What should i say. In our country gas price has been increased from RS 50 To Rs70 at a time

Comment

Michele Bachmann Promises 2 Dollar A Gallon Gasoline When She Is President!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Well she's either going to nuke the middle east, cause a global depression (which is coming with or without her) or somehow use sea water to produce gas instead of oil.

These people just don't stop with this nonsense!

This should be a foot in her mouth instead
                The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Well I know with gas over $3.50, I stay home alot more than I used to. Before Obama got in, it was below $2, I think most people just accept the price now and forget when it was below $2.

Comment

Do you really think its a Raise in price... Check out in India Pal ! Its 75 per liter

Comment

The average price is $3.37 where I live. Prices are still way to high, I frequently come across people that only pay for 1 gallon of gas ($3.37) worth of gas or the classic $5.00 or $10.00 worth of gas which is hardly enough to even start a car these days. Twelve years of high gas prices really destroyed the economy (on a global level) seemingly beyond repair.
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Where I live now, there's a supermarket chain named Price Chopper. They have a loyalty card with a twist: For every $50.00 you spend, you get $0.10 / gallon off your next fill-up at participating Sunoco stations, up to 20 gallons. It's surprising how quickly the discounts add up.

-Rich
                        Filed Chapter 7: 8/24/2010. Discharged: 12/01/2010
                        Member and Exalted Grand Master: American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.).

Comment

In Europe, the average price per gallon is in the $8-$9 range and they are doing quite well. What is really harming the economy is high student loan debt and high health care insurance premiums.

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                          The average price is $3.37 where I live. Prices are still way to high, I frequently come across people that only pay for 1 gallon of gas ($3.37) worth of gas or the classic $5.00 or $10.00 worth of gas which is hardly enough to even start a car these days. Twelve years of high gas prices really destroyed the economy (on a global level) seemingly beyond repair.

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                            I agree. High gas prices have destroyed our economy more than anything else. People have less and less discretionary income to spend because so much of it goes into the tank.

This is the one thing that could turn around the economy. Start drilling in the U.S. again. Start fracking for natural gas again. Supposedly, we have enough natural gas in the U.S. to last for over 200 years. We could convert most of our cars to run on natural gas, and use the oil for other things like plastics, etc.

But alas, I doubt it will happen in the near future.
                            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Fossil fuels are the past....we should be leading the way for the energy generation of the future!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                                Fossil fuels are the past....we should be leading the way for the energy generation of the future!!!
                                Past, present and foreseeable future.

Until someone comes up with an electric car that has decent performance and range, talk is cheap.

Until someone introduces solar panels that actually make financial sense for an individual to install on their house, the concept will be viewed (and rightfully so) as snake oil.

And there's more...but $3.46 a gallon is bad enough for most people to start looking into viable alternatives.

The problem is, there aren't any at the moment.

Good luck to us all.
                                No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X