Holy Crap, 9000+ posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAT'S OFF TO YOU, HHM

You and your commitment to "helping others" is what makes this Forum a "great success" and has over the years.
    Without folks like you taking the "time to share - advise - and support others trying to survive the bankruptcy process" our Forum would never be as active as it is.

You have shared a LOT with us over the years. Time, information, advice, support, travel photos, etc.

I know YOU have calmed my nerves on many an afternoon when I was going thru my BK......................

YEP - YOU ARE FAMILY!!!!

Minny
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

that's an average of about 5 posts a day since December 2004.
      6/30/2009 Filed Ch. 7
      10/06/2009 Discharged
      01/24/2011 Closed

Comment

HHM, you are awesome. I'm sure most of those posts were in response to my crazy questions. LOL

Congratulations.
        Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
        341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
        Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by hamburgervol View Post
          that's an average of about 5 posts a day since December 2004.
          Wow, has it been that long.

Comment

Thanks for your post HHM. Congratulations.

What are your thoughts on repaying BK debt like Dave Ramsey did?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Originally posted by HHM View Post
            Wow, I just noticed that I surpassed 9000 posts on this forum.

Ok, I think I need to find all my posts, I bet I could publish a book as good as or better than the Nolo Chapter 7 Book

Comment

Congrats HHM that's real dedication to the people in need.
              "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

I hope HHM never retires. Thank you HHM for your service. I always think your posts are extremely informative and helpful.
                Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Originally posted by OweTooMuch View Post
                  I hope HHM never retires. Thank you HHM for your service. I always think your posts are extremely informative and helpful.
                  Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                    What happens at 10,000, do you become a Super Moderator.

(You're super in my book.)

I guess the answer is 10,000 frightened people will sleep better then they otherwise would have.

Congrads HHM!
                    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Hey HHM,
                      Won't be long before you will break the 10,000 post level...... we'll have to throw a party to celebrate........
                      Looks like less than 100 post TO GO...........
                      Congradulations!

Minny
                      Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Just realized, my 5 year anniversary on this forum was last month, 12-27-2009. Hard to believe it has been that long.

Comment

HHM, i am one of many thousands of people you have helped. Since late last year I started reading here. I also read the chap 7 nolo book. I can say that the posts here, by you, justbroke, cat, and everyone else is the most helpful. Books are theory, the posts here are majority from experiece. Thank you for being so kind to us who have been in a rollercoaster ride through it.

Comment

Hey HHM, you got your "hamster dance". Only one to a success. Grats to your five years. You have helped Mrs. and I as well. Keep it up. 'Hub

EDIT: BTW you are near your big decade post. 10K.
                            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                              Just realized, my 5 year anniversary on this forum was last month, 12-27-2009. Hard to believe it has been that long.
                              I can't believe that I filed for Chapter 13 some 18 months ago! I'm in just under 6 months to go for my 2nd year. Time certainly does fly!

Here's to 5 more years of HHM!
                              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Does the 9K include............

Awesome, HHM!! Question though.
                                Does that include the warning that I received for posting to an old thread when I just started out here? lololo...........you scared me to death when I received that notice!! Rack um' up, Tiger........

Thanks for your assistance to me, and everyone at the bk forum.
                                (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                                :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X