• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The countdown begins, 24 more posts to 10,000

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
      The countdown begins, 24 more posts to 10,000
      A busy morning and you could be celebrating by lunchtime!
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

What will happen tot he system when you hit 10,000? Are you then promoted to Grand Poobah?
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

That is sooo funny. I thought HHM was already the "Grand Poobah"? I am new here so I just want to know what is in HHM's drink? This may have already been discussed before but I have not seen it in any of the hundreds of posts I have reviewed.
          Over Median Chapter 7 Filed (No asset case) - 341 Held - Discharged & Closed Jan 2012

Comment

Oh. There's a challenge. Where's the counter? I want to be #10000!

Oh DUH. Never mind. 10000 posts for HHM. I thought it meant 10000 posts for the FORUM. ROFL. oops.
            Last edited by tigergem; 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM. Reason: doh

Comment

Thanks for all your help - the many that I read as I was surfing through, and the ones that were directed at me. You were a great help!
              Filed Ch 7 -- July 9, 2008
              341 mtg ---- August 14, 2008
              Discharged ---- October 17, 2008
              Closed --------- December 11, 2009!

Comment

I love that name!! Grand Poobah......so darn funny!!! And, yes, many of us has tried to guess what was in his drinking glass..........and, actually, if he told us, I have already forgotten what it was.
                (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

It's Scotch. I don't recall whether it was single or double malt.
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X