Holy Crap, 9000+ posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap, 9000+ posts

Wow, I just noticed that I surpassed 9000 posts on this forum.

Ok, I think I need to find all my posts, I bet I could publish a book as good as or better than the Nolo Chapter 7 Book

LOL congrats!!
    Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

What happens at 10,000, do you become a Super Moderator.

(You're super in my book.)
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wow! lol

Well let me just say, thank you so much for the help you've given me since I've been here, I think you're priceless!
        8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
        8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
        9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
        11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post

Ok, I think I need to find all my posts, I bet I could publish a book as good as or better than the Nolo Chapter 7 Book
          Congratulations! You do a superb job!
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Hi HHM: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hmmmmm...... it seems like this could be an occasion for the Celebratory Hamster Dance.... Yes it is. Your informative posts when I found this forum more than a year ago, led me to join, and then several days later, my 'Hub did also.
            Here you go:

Last edited by AngelinaCat; 08-24-2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: Added a sentance.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

9000 posts is incredible!!

Clearly, you have been extremely helpful to large amounts of people needing support. As one of those people, let me tell you THANK YOU for your continued support!! It takes quite a dedication for people to do what you do.

Congratulations!!!
              8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
              11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post

When HHM hits 10k posts he's going to retire.
                The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

9000 little buckets of happiness, HHM! The number of people you've helped in the forums with those 9000 posts is hundreds of times that. We are so lucky you are here and so willing to help so many. Thank you! (And we aren't going to let you retire EVER!! )
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Let me add my congrats to the rest. You do a great job on here and we need people like you to help those of us who don't know a lot about these things!
                    Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
                    341 Meeting 6/5/09
                    Discharged 8/5/09
                    Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
                      When HHM hits 10k posts he's going to retire.
                      LOL, I thought at 10K, that I get ownership of the forum

Comment

Congrats!

I would think at 10,000 posts your pension fully vests!
                        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

I think the cost of ads on this site just went up!!LOL. This site is a great tool for my situation. This is the best thing I have ever found on the internet!!!

BK atty $1500.......Cost of BK Filing $300.......Look on the Trustee's face when he finds you on this site helping others.....Priceless!!!
                          Down but not out!! filed c7 august 2011...341 september 2011... Unsecured debt over $100k.....bk attorney $1200.......bkforum.com Priceless!!!!!

Comment

Thank you

I agree thank you for your posts and help!
                            Filed: May 2009
                            341 meeting: June 2009
                            Discharged: August 2009

Comment

Dude, well hoping you're a dude, you're a legend. Great to see you help so many out. I wish more people would stick around and share their collective knowledge.
                              My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
                              posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X