top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunken Ben Bernanke Tells Everyone At Neighborhood Bar How Screwed U.S. Economy Real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken Ben Bernanke Tells Everyone At Neighborhood Bar How Screwed U.S. Economy Real

I heard about this before, but I am just now researching it. It's about two months old.

Has anyone else heard this? Do you think he really said this? These photos look like the real thing.

If he is saying this stuff then I wonder what he knows? He has been wrong before many times over. I just wonder if he's wrong about this.

Sadly I believe he's right for the first time.

SEWARD, NE—Claiming he wasn't afraid to let everyone in attendance know about "the real mess we're in," Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke reportedly got drunk Tuesday and told everyone at Elwood's Corner Tavern about how absolutely fucked the U.S. economy actually is.

"Look, they don't want anyone except for the Washington, D.C. bigwigs to know how bad s??t really is," said Bernanke, slurring his words as he spoke. "Mounting debt exacerbated—and not relieved—by unchecked consumption, spiraling interest rates, and the grim realities of an inevitable worldwide energy crisis are projected to leave our entire economy in the sh???r for, like, a generation, man, I'm telling you."

A drunken Bernanke attempts to find the Aerosmith song "Back In The Saddle" on the bar jukebox.
    "And hell, as long as we're being honest, I might as well tell you that a truer estimate of the U.S. unemployment rate is actually up around 16 percent, with a 0.7 percent annual rate of economic growth if we're lucky—if we're lucky," continued Bernanke, nearly knocking a full beer over while gesturing with his hands. "Of course, if everybody knew that, it would likely cripple financial markets across the entire fu????g globe, even in various emerging economies with self- sustaining growth."

What a dork!

The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
    I heard about this before, but I am just now researching it. It's about two months old.

Has anyone else heard this? Do you think he really said this? These photos look like the real thing.

If he is saying this stuff then I wonder what he knows? He has been wrong before many times over. I just wonder if he's wrong about this.

Sadly I believe he's right for the first time.

SEWARD, NE—Claiming he wasn't afraid to let everyone in attendance know about "the real mess we're in," Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke reportedly got drunk Tuesday and told everyone at Elwood's Corner Tavern about how absolutely fucked the U.S. economy actually is.

"Look, they don't want anyone except for the Washington, D.C. bigwigs to know how bad s??t really is," said Bernanke, slurring his words as he spoke. "Mounting debt exacerbated—and not relieved—by unchecked consumption, spiraling interest rates, and the grim realities of an inevitable worldwide energy crisis are projected to leave our entire economy in the sh???r for, like, a generation, man, I'm telling you."

A drunken Bernanke attempts to find the Aerosmith song "Back In The Saddle" on the bar jukebox.
    "And hell, as long as we're being honest, I might as well tell you that a truer estimate of the U.S. unemployment rate is actually up around 16 percent, with a 0.7 percent annual rate of economic growth if we're lucky—if we're lucky," continued Bernanke, nearly knocking a full beer over while gesturing with his hands. "Of course, if everybody knew that, it would likely cripple financial markets across the entire fu????g globe, even in various emerging economies with self- sustaining growth."

What a dork!

Before BK, I felt as bad as he looks. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

This particular site where it came from posts a lot of jokes as this is most likely just another one.

I can however see him saying this stuff.
      The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

This particular site where it came from posts a lot of jokes as this is most likely just another one.

"He who has ears, let him hear". those of us who listen, observe, and see what the hell is going on around us in life, already know. "Those who's minds are 'made up' are lost to a fools venture into the "Brave New World"." 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You can always research these kind of stories on www.snoops.com. Good site for all rumors and urban legends.
          Lawyer - $3000
          Filing fee - $299
          Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

I would love to hear some of the actual conversations he has with his close family and friends, when he tells them what he really thinks about how our economy is doing. I would imagine it is rather grim. I am afraid historians will look back on this time and call it the beginning of the 2nd Great Depression.
            The world's simplest C & D Letter:
            "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
            Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

The Onion does not merely post a lot of jokes. It is all satire.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by jst4f View Post
                You can always research these kind of stories on www.snoops.com. Good site for all rumors and urban legends.
                That's snopes.com.

Drunk Chairman of the Federal Reserve lets loose in a bar about how bad the U.S. economy truly is?
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                  I would love to hear some of the actual conversations he has with his close family and friends, when he tells them what he really thinks about how our economy is doing. I would imagine it is rather grim. I am afraid historians will look back on this time and call it the beginning of the 2nd Great Depression.
                  Beginning? We have been there. Reason no one knows is the press is run by the likes of Goebbels. Propaganda that we are "coming out???" Check my County as two more new signs went up, one bank auction, and one more empty house. We are being duped. 'Hub

Comment

Looks like the only one willing to Listen to him is Marlon Brando, and he's dead. Heck even Ashton Kutcher is smart enough to ignore him.
                    Filed Ch-7 July 9, 2010 / 341 August 10, 2010 / 60 Day Club Now

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X