What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rberhow View Post
    In this day and age, we tend to be looked upon poorly like we are lazy and unwilling to work.
    I don't look at you as lazy or unwilling to work. I'm just jealous I can't be a stay at home dad! My wife wants desperately to be stay at home. We just can't afford it. I would like to stay at home myself, but we can't afford that either.
    Chapter 13 Filed: 12/3/07
    Payments: 2/60

Comment

I'm a sales associate for Home Depot (Plumbing Dept.) I'm including them in my BK.

Comment

Retired in 1999 as a Senior Administrative Assistant for the City of Austin and now work part-time for a game publishing company. Filing BK was a difficult decision to have to make, but now that I'm past the halfway mark, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. This forum has been tremendous and I only wish I had found it earlier!!!

Comment

I worked for a major insurance company for over 15 years and lost my job when they merged and consolidated operations with another company. That was one of the main reasons for my bankruptcy, since I had a hard time finding a job after that and when I did find a job it paid way less than I used to make.

I now work for my county government and although I don't make much money (much less than I did in the private sector) I have good benefits including good health insurance. I'm a middle manager. It is very stressful some times but I am very grateful for the job.
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

I work 3rd shift in the inventory department at Kohl's e-commerce. My wonderful hubby drives a truck locally.

Comment

Long time paralegal here but our firm does not handle bankrupty; but the firm next door does! :-)

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Well for that 3 years take care of my ex and her new husband, @%&** , LOL,

Union Steamfitter Local 602, Washgtion DC

Comment

I work at a domestic violence program and sell on ebay

Comment

I'm self employed as a website programmer. I was making good money in California but I couldn't find enough work to pay bills after I moved to Florida last year. I've been staying with a friend for food & housing but I have a big financial mess to deal with when I return to Florida in April and will probably file chapter 7.

I'm so glad I found this forum. I feel like my debt has been running my life but I'm not so nervous about it now.
                    Last edited by Penny Less; 02-20-2008, 07:10 AM.

Comment

i'm a business analyst for a major u.s. utility.

i do budgeting and accounting.

bwahahahaha. i can't do my own, but i can do theirs.

Comment

Senior Technical Planner for a major airline...The events from the 911 disaster has affected my paycheck dramatically. My husband is a Maintenance Director for a senior living facility.
                        Last edited by DebtHeadache; 02-16-2008, 08:21 AM.
                        CopyCat...aka: DH

Filed: 2/22/08

Comment

Originally posted by jenski View Post
                          i'm a business analyst for a major u.s. utility.

i do budgeting and accounting.

bwahahahaha. i can't do my own, but i can do theirs.
                          LOL sigh I write ecommerce billing systems.

Soon I won't even be able to use the credit card and paypal payment systems I make for others.

Irony?

Comment

I'm a Pre-Need Counselor for a family owned funeral home. Translation: Sell Pre-Arranged Funerals via Insurance Sales. Sounds fun, huh? Very rewarding, unfortunately not in the financial way!

Comment

I'm a IT Project Manager, working for a major retail company in the US for over 2 years. Laid off from a major telecom as IT Project manager for 4 years. Laid off from another telecom as IT Project Manager for 3 years. Expecting a little grace and mercy, looking up and making better choices with money. 10/10/10
                              8/2002 Filed Chapter 13
                              1/2008 Discharged

Comment

Starting back with the Sarasota Film Fest next month! Seasonal only but it helps!
                                Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                                Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X