No announcement yet.

OK, people, it's Capital One, not Capitol One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ValleYum is a play on Valium aka Diazepam. Nice catch, JB!

I would have needed it desperately *and* permanently without the financial relief that our BK provided.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Well, I now close my can of worms. LOL.
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
        Lol - that is why I say Cap One!
        I like to call them CrapOne

They hold the record of being the only one to sue me.
        The world's simplest C & D Letter:
        "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
        Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Originally posted by valleyum View Post
          lol - that is why i say cap one!

My chalkboard vs. Fingernails misused word on here is medium income. It is median income.

lol!

Comment

No, Going down, AMEX and Chase both sued me...and I call it CrapOne in my house-especially when they've refused to raise my credit limit twice with never a late payment or never carrying a balance. And not budging on the $19 annual feel. Now that Nave Fed has given me an unsecured card, I'm gonna cancel my CrapOne card before my annual fee next year, unless they do something really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
              It's like fingernails scratching a chalkboard when I see Capitol One. The United States Capitol is in Washington, DC. LOL. Have a happy turkey day! Thanks.
              guilty as charged...i use the big O!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                guilty as charged...i use the big O!
                Tobee, you of all people, can do whatever you want. Yes, double standards, people. LOL.
                Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                  Tobee, you of all people, can do whatever you want. Yes, double standards, people. LOL.

ROFL!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOO how i wish i could! LOL!!!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by sbatman View Post
                    No, Going down, AMEX and Chase both sued me...and I call it CrapOne in my house-especially when they've refused to raise my credit limit twice with never a late payment or never carrying a balance. And not budging on the $19 annual feel. Now that Nave Fed has given me an unsecured card, I'm gonna cancel my CrapOne card before my annual fee next year, unless they do something really nice.
                    I never had an AMEX card, but I had a Chase Visa, and they never sued me. In the early stages I was trying out all sorts of different ideas, and in one of my letters to Chase Visa, I told them that I didn't have a job and had no assets, and I asked them if they would let me come work for them, and they could deduct what I owed them out of my salary. They went for it! They told me to call a certain person in the H.R. dept. of their local call center, and they were going to put me on their debt collector staff!

It's probably a good thing CrapOne didn't raise your credit limit. Mark my words, if you get into trouble with CrapOne, they will sue you.
                    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X