No announcement yet.

Electronic Tablet Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and I thirdly disagree. In addition to what Tobee and JB said, I've been using an iPad for 2 1/2 yrs. It's hardly a fad. I don't know where you heard about a website lag. Internet speed on my home (and others home) wifi is almost instant, public access wifi and ATT are just slightly slower, hardly noticeable. (3g on Verizon was awful, I tried it for a month.) Whatever you use to access the internet will only be as fast as whatever you are connected to. I also love the pinch/zoom, which is great for 'older' eyes. I just about have my whole life on my iPad, records, notes and lots of books. I don't think I've paid for any apps, have bought a few books though, still less expensive than physical books. I do use a PC desktop and a Macbook Pro (Xmas gift) for work, but an iPad is just so convenient and fun. I do have a bluetooth keyboard, but I'm so used to typing on the screen now. I do know people who have the cases with the built-in keyboards and they love 'em.

Comment

I suppose it is purely personal taste. I can't do everything on my iPad or Asus Eeee Pad, but they are very convenient.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh View Post
        . Plus, a friend of mine told me how I could use 2 Google products to turn an Android into a phone as long as I have a WiFi connection and Bluetooth capabilities.
        Yep, that's what I do with my Samsung, using Google and wifi. Works great.
        The world's simplest C & D Letter:
        "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
        Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

just to mention, i use both the wifi and verizon 4g. i have all phones, we have smart phones as well all on wifi at home and it auto turns to the verizon when we are on the road. we have no problems at all.

i'm also finding a can do much more with the iphone 5 than i expected. i can carry legal docs and work with me, it makes it so much easier in case one finds themselves needing information they forgot at home. as long as you have stored them which i do, in interspace, i have no problem retrieving docs or information. i think they will be just getting better and better. the pc will be a tool of the past. just the way i see it.
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X