No announcement yet.

Sad, sad news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is horrible! My thoughts and prayers are with you all. (((Hugs)))

Comment

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. (((hugs)))

Comment

TB, how are you doing today... ? How is your son and his family? And your friend?
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          TB, how are you doing today... ? How is your son and his family? And your friend?
          me? just asking because of the TB, but didn't want to answer unless i was certain.

too much sadness is right

life will get better everyone! it has to!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I was having trouble figuring how to contract 'The Bajan'.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

i think TB would be correct, just confusing for me, des calls be TB and so many others. np ;)
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

That is so sad.

I now exactly how you feel. I got such a call last year in May when I received the terrible news that my one and only beloved brother got killed in an accident.
                Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                  We still haven't heard anything about when they will release the bodies. My son is having a difficult time. He's worried about the kids. They are with their biological father now so his contact with them is more limited. They had been living with their mom and her boyfriend but my son still had a very good, open relationship with them.

My friend finally allowed herself to just cry. She's been trying to keep it all together but as you must realize, there are no instructions for dealing with this sort of loss. I'm feeling helpless. I want so much to be there for them all. The sadness is overwhelming. I haven't experienced anger. I suspect I will eventually. I went through this when my first husband was killed in a car accident when I was 21. It took me six years to fully deal with the grief I didn't even know I still had.

I know I am not posting much but it is so very good to check in and find that someone here cares... perhaps I'm just that pathetic but this site and all of you have been such a support to me. Thank you. All of you who have sent your well-wishes and prayers. There are some things you just don't really want to talk about in the real world. This is one of those things. I can't stand the morbid curiosity of people who want to hear all the gory details. I can't stand the false pity. I don't want to be repeatedly questioned about how I feel and blah, blah, blah... while they watch my reactions and feign concern.

Here I don't get that. And I appreciate you all for it. Thanks again.
                  Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                  Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Oh how sad!

What is this world coming to???
                    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Hello again.

I want to say thanks again for all the condolences. Today was the funeral of my friends sister. Yesterday was that of my ex daughter-in-law. Hopefully we can all begin to move on. My son is doing better but my friends family is having a very difficult time. As more details are coming to light, it now appears that her death was not just a random car theft gone wrong. The past two days have been extremely difficult as they have endured the viewing of her body and it has brought home the brutality of what was done to her. Please continue to remember them in your prayers. May they find peace in the days to come.

This will be my last post on this particular thread. I wanted to just give all of you a final thank you. At this point, I need to move on and let go of the grief I'm feeling. Thanks again for being there for me.

Blessings to you...
                      The Bajan
                      Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                      Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

I just read this yesterday on a tablet I wasn't familiar with so I could not respond at that time. I wanted to give you a hug and my condolences. Life sucks so much sometimes.
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Oh my goodness - I am so sorry to hear this horrific, terrible news! We will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way. it certainly puts everyday "problems" into perspective - hug your children, significant other, friends, etc. etc. So sad.
                          Filed March 4, 2009
                          341 April 14, 2009
                          Confirmed May 25, 2010!!!

Comment

The news of the first incident broke my heart. The news of the second incident made me angry. What is the world coming to? My thoughts and prayers to you and to others suffering right now.
                            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Bajan, this is the first time have been on since you posted. I am deeply sorry to hear of your losses. Praying for you and both families. Please, if I can help you in any way please contact me. My thoughts are with you. sammie
                              Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Originally posted by TheBajan View Post
                                I am in a numb state right now. This has nothing to do with BK but I needed to just cry on the shoulder of my 'virtual' family.

Today I got a phone call from my dearest, oldest friend. We go all the way back to childhood together. Her baby sister was shot and killed while someone stole her truck. Before I could even process this information, I got another phone call from my son. His ex-wife (I am still friends with) was stabbed to death while someone was stealing her jeep. The two cases were completely unrelated. I'm reeling in bewilderment. It seems the world is spinning out of control.

To those of you with faith, please keep my son, his step-children, and my dear friend in your prayers. I'm afraid I won't be able to take off of work to go to the funerals. Both families are located in Texas but in different parts of the state. I'm in Michigan.

Thank you all for being there for me.

The Bajan

.................................................. .....................It is a sad World when such atrocities as this have in many cases become the norm.

.................................................. ..............A year ago last March I was walking on the sidewalk and got hit by a 285 hp truck head on.
                                .................................................. ............When I became conscious, the driver demanded I tell him "Why didn't you yield to my truck!"

.................................................. .....................................So far, his insurance hasn't paid one medical bill
                                .................................................. .......................but what irrates me the most is 'sorry' is not part of his vocabulary.
                                Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X