top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How helpful has this forum been for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place is the AA of BK!

pv34pv3p(Except for all that 12 step stuff, and having to be sober...;-)

Comment

This board is incredible. I dont know that I would have survived wihout it!

Comment

It has been very helpful. All of my questions have been answered with prompt & accurate replies. It is probably one of the best forums that actually means something and really is helpful because this is such a big thing to consider when people donot not what, how, when to do or not to do.....

The members & mods are kind, considerate and respectful to each other about something that is very difficult to talk about and deal with.

Thank You for the forum.

Comment

excellent rescource!!!! good advice from real life people....
          would highly recommend it for people in or thinking about bk...guzzie
          case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
          DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
          case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

This has been a lifeline
            May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
            July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
            September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

How helpful.....a whole lot of help came from here....

I just want to say to all the people who post on this forum...thanks....you guys are a godsend. I was so nervous when I first found this forum. I had no idea what to say or do. Mostly in the beginning around June, I simply read and read some more. Then I started talking and researching. Then I started checking and documenting. Then I started researching what words meant that I saw here and I

...filed on 7-30-07
              ...took credit counseling course and received certificate 7-28-07
              ...had a no asset bankruptcy....
              ...341 meeting 8-28-07
              ....waiting and holding my breath

Comment

28-07
                ....waiting and holding my breath

NO! Please start breathing!

Hyperventilation is actually 98.85% NOT NECESSARY, during the 60 day period.

Yay for you, Lady! YES!

Comment

I absolutely love this forum. I filed in mid-June and went to my hearing July 19. I only joined here today but I have READ here for months and months.

I have learned so much on here, and I love everyone's helpful and friendly attitude. I am glad to be a member, finally.

All of you absolutely rock!

Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
                  341 Meeting July 19, 2007
                  Discharged September 17, 2007
                  Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

This forum has been a true gift to us. We appreciate the community support and insight.

Comment

I was very close to becoming depressed and just chucking it all and fleeing the state I am in. Now, I see that I can legally help myself, and possibly get out of this with some self respect left. Bankruptcy is a very emotionally draining thing. Always take care of yourself first-- something I did not listen to before, I am listening to it now.
                      Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

This board is the only thing that has kept me out of the insane asylum. I come here everyday and have learned so much. The support from other members is wonderful.

Comment

This board has definitely been one of the best things for me and my ability to get through and recover from bk. I try to post when I can to help others because so many here helped me - and I can feel good about referring people to this forum because of the great attitudes most people here have towards one another. Thank you so much!

Comment

We as MODS as SO PLEASED about the feedback in this thread. It tells us that our efforts/suggestions are not wasted, and that we can HELP people during this difficult time.

We want our forum to be THE BEST when it comes to helping people with bankruptcy problems and giving the BEST MORAL SUPPORT that we can offer to filers.

Thanks a lot for the imput folks!!
                            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Like father like son or not

Hello and Thank You All,
                              How helpful has this forum been for me?
                              Well pardon me for spilling my guts,
                              The only time I saw my father cry was when I was 14 and
                              he was paying the bills just before X-mass, He was in his office
                              and he never knew I saw him.I knew something was wrong
                              because the phone never stop ringing and he told me to
                              say he wasn't home. He never missed a day of work and we
                              never missed a meal. He was a very proud man just before he
                              filed bk.He never told me he did but, my mother did years later.
                              The phone stopped ringing but it crushed him completely.

After that, I said "I" would never go through that.
                              So anyway, 30 years later...

My wife lost her psychic phone job last fall and we sold our
                              Amazon book business two month's back due to lack of sales.
                              She got a part time job and I started building rustic furniture.
                              And after 10 yrs of paying our cc's on time every time.
                              My wife and I found ourselves at the food bank on X-mass
                              eve (07), living in our mobile home in a small town in CO
                              in our mid 40's.
                              I was thinking of my father and how I could come up with
                              $900 by the 4th of January (today) to pay the minimum
                              payments on some of our 24 cc's (43k balances).
                              It was then I realized it wasn't going to happen this time.
                              I thought about finding a high bridge with a hard bottom.
                              And then I swallowed what was left of my pride and
                              goggled bk and ended up here on X-mass eve night.
                              After reading post's for 60 or so hours since then,
                              and making it my home page.
                              I realize now it's just another business decision and
                              I'm not the lone stranger.I can do this! And feel good
                              about it too.What a reality shift.
                              I only wish my father could have found the support
                              this forum has provided me.
                              How helpful has this forum been for me?
                              You have no idea, well maybe you do.
                              God love ya!
                              Tony
                              Last edited by Webweaver; 01-04-2008, 11:11 PM.
                              One door closes and another door opens
                              If I can't pay with cash, I don't need it!

Comment

I cannot even express how helpful this forum has been. I feel like I have a good attorney, but most of the time I didn't even know what questions to ASK. When I started this process I was clueless and I've learned most of what I know from this Forum. The support is fantastic and I honestly feel like I don't have to go through this alone. Moderators, keep up the fantastic work. I don't know what state of mind I would be in without this Forum, but it wouldn't be a pretty sight! Thank you all.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X