Forums acting strange!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forums acting strange!

For the past day or two, when I visit this site, the forum index pages are very difficult to read. I just took a screen shot of one index page and it's attached.

Edit: I tried to upload the image but when I noticed that it wasn't attached, I went back and tried it again. I saw that it said the image exceeded the quota by 3.31mb. But the image file is only 72kb.
    Last edited by doni49; 10-22-2010, 03:53 PM.
    Don
    Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
    Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

please try again, I updated the forum
    www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Originally posted by laz View Post
      wow...you most certain did!! so many other forums now ....this is REALLY getting exciting! LOL!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by laz View Post
        Hi Laz,

I think during your update one critical feature was lost. When going into a thread previously it would display the date and time of each individual response within the thread, now it doesn't. This might lead to confusion when someone doesn't realize if they're replying to a new or old post.

Thank you for looking at this.
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

The date and time of each posting in any particular thread is showing fine for me...

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Gone for me too.....

Comment

I can see the date and time. Strange....
              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

As a past forum owner admin, I know what LAZ is going through. It is not as easy is what you see. I have my own gripes but he owns the place and how can you fault success. He has done a fine job and we have all benefited.

He won't say, LOL, but I believe the forum was hit by a "bad boy" hacker, and he is now updating it. It will take time to address all the problems as well as improvements.

Give LAZ a "hamster" dance for his efforts. 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Allrighty.... Consider it DONE! Laz, this one's for you. Here you go:

Thank you for this wonderful site.
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I can see the time and date of each individual post now again. Weird.
                    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                      Allrighty.... Consider it DONE! Laz, this one's for you. Here you go:

Thank you for this wonderful site.
                      I'll SECOND that!
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X