X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tobee43
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    I have had some personal feedback about posts that were many and redundant. I took study of theirs and of my own posts.

Here are my thoughts: First, unless rules are broken, frequent posters to me are no problem at all.

Those who respond to everything, unless they violate rules, can be overlooked. There is more to this Forum than just pseudo-legal, opinion, and experience. I call it 'cathartic". Some people just need to 'air' their frustrations, or are lonely, and this could be the healthiest way of doing that.

It is my opinion that the new 'improvements' with the bars and graphs and achievement awards and whatnot, are counterproductive. I have stated so many times that I object to it.

Those posters who are attempting to make "points" or post numbers, it is not their faults, it is the fault of this 'new and improved' site to do just that. Again, I don't like it, but I'm not the engineer of this train.

Comments to tell a person 'good luck', 'best to you', here is your 'hamsters' in essence technically have no real meaning. BUT, to wish one well and 'Grats' can also be most helpful.

The system to encourage posts just may be being noticed in it's purpose. I suggest a re-think on these 'rewards, bars, and achievements. Posting counts are fine and not really an issue.

It is my opinion. 'Hub
    first i'm certain you opinion isn't based on the fact that my necklace is so beautiful!!???? LOL!!!!!!!!! i know this is NOT directed at me personally, but there are a few that apparently on more in the day and some more at night that post more than others.

i just talk a lot! ... personally...and although sometimes people post appear redundant it is be cause they are. many newer member have questions that have been answered many times prior to their arrival, therefore, one may see them over and over and OVER...(just check out the archives!)

i have found my posts number increase on the days i have one....(remember after all i AM the #1 spammer here)...but do not like nor appreciate "empty" words either.

wasn't laz going to give this "new" approach a month or so??

i have to be really honest here.....frankly, i don't even notice them ....the other thing i notice is the occasional slow down of the site and i know it's AWARDS time......actually, i wonder how the stats are going with this.
    Last edited by tobee43; 11-01-2010, 04:39 AM. Reason: typos r me

Leave a comment:

• keepinitreal
    replied
    If a certain poster rubs another poster the wrong way, just put that certain poster on your "ignore list" by clicking on that poster's name, clicking "view profile", and then clicking "add to ignore list". Then you won't be able to read any more of their postings.

Leave a comment:

• AngelinaCatHub
    started a topic New and frequent posters.

New and frequent posters.

I have had some personal feedback about posts that were many and redundant. I took study of theirs and of my own posts.

Here are my thoughts: First, unless rules are broken, frequent posters to me are no problem at all.

Those who respond to everything, unless they violate rules, can be overlooked. There is more to this Forum than just pseudo-legal, opinion, and experience. I call it 'cathartic". Some people just need to 'air' their frustrations, or are lonely, and this could be the healthiest way of doing that.

It is my opinion that the new 'improvements' with the bars and graphs and achievement awards and whatnot, are counterproductive. I have stated so many times that I object to it.

Those posters who are attempting to make "points" or post numbers, it is not their faults, it is the fault of this 'new and improved' site to do just that. Again, I don't like it, but I'm not the engineer of this train.

Comments to tell a person 'good luck', 'best to you', here is your 'hamsters' in essence technically have no real meaning. BUT, to wish one well and 'Grats' can also be most helpful.

The system to encourage posts just may be being noticed in it's purpose. I suggest a re-think on these 'rewards, bars, and achievements. Posting counts are fine and not really an issue.

It is my opinion. 'Hub

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X