Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.39 for regular at my corner Shell, BP across the street same
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

At the corner of Oakland Park BLVD and Hiatus in Sunrise Florida today
      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

$3.73 for regular at the station up from me. I'm thankful we have a Costco membership and can save some $$$ on gas there.
        Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
        Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

This must be horrible for people who are on the edge of poverty! Man, if ever there was a case of the "Titanic" sinking and not having enough life-rafts, the U.S. Economy is like that now! We can now ALL stand at the high water mark and scream "Where are the F-ing Buses!"
          Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Today $3.59 here in KY.................
            Boy walking is not crowded, believe me......
            My car is mostly parked......
            Thank God I only drive 1-1/2 miles to work and back..... the rest of the time it stays parked.
            Cost me more for gas to mow the yard then it does for gas to drive to work.
            Where is my bycicle? I need the exercise anyways...............

I feel for ALL OF YOU that have many miles to drive each day.......

It's down to pay the mortgage or buy gas.........what a choice!! When your gas usage is more than your mortgage.......SOMETHING IS DRASTICALLY WRONG WITH OUR SOCIETY...
            Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I know the gas prices have been putting a major dent on my paychecks too...the astromonical increases in cost across the board is putting a major huring on the lower and middle income folks.
              The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Since HRx loves to frequently check out national gas prices' trends in this thread, why not modify this particular thread to show "time & date" of everyone's posting so you can see when their prices go up exactly by month/day/hour too?

Hello, calling out to all moderators or Admin !!?? Can you do that?.. or I guess not!

Comment

BKONCE,
                  At the top of your posting it shows, date, time of posting.....

Since gas prices change thru-out the day sometimes it would be very hard to track it. West coast seems to go up quicker than the Midwest..... and along the main routes of I-75, I-70, I-10 etc...

Personally I feel like they are price gouging right now.... MAKING THAT DOLLAR........ while they can.....

I'm sure glad that aren't making that much off me...
                  Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

D*mn!!!! $3.42 mid town Sarasota at the Shell across from Sarasota Memorial....whatever happened with the disgruntled truckers of last week....will the government let us crash & burn over gas? Soon, people will not be able to afford to drive to work?
                    Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                    Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

We're around $3.13 for regular unleaded right now...some areas are at $3.07...really depends on the zip code. lol
                      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Well, when we bought the Van my wife was driving 3 miles to work per day. Now she drives 16 one way. The building she works in will not allow large vans (ours is listed as a bus for insurance and registration) and is huge. So, I had to buy her a small car, sell my paid off truck (stupid) and drive the "upside down on value" Bus, 60 miles round trip @ max. 12 mpg. Can no longer afford 500 miles pr week total in the beast. It was a good purchase two years ago, not now. My boys are all off now, no more High School wrestling stuff and Instruments and gobs of friends. That will end completely on May 26, forever for me. Only one will be at home. Gasoline for the van is minimum $140.00 per week, max is 200.00.

Went last night to Honda, oh how the mighty have fallen. Hopefully I will be cramming myself into a Civic today. I will be doing negative equity but after crunching the numbers, well worth it still.

Comment

Just did it!!!! Went from 12 mpg to36!!!!1 New Honda Civic four door!!! YAY!!!!

Comment

Went to fill up this morning after the gym & $3.43....While listening to the news, there was a story on about people hawking things at the pawn shop to pay for gas. Where will it end? My raise will cover the cost of gas, but d*mn, what do you guys think? If it goes up another .50, I fear people really getting into syphoning and possibly getting held up at gas stations for gas...I see major crisis...coming...
                            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

It's getting time to think about getting a locking gas cap. Our price/gallon for regular just went up TEN CENTS OVERNIGHT!
                              I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                              06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                              07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                              10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                              01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                              09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                              06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                              08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                              Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

The average price for Regular Unleaded was $3.38 in Maine this past weekend, and my car requires Premium which cost $3.58. An older woman at the pump beside me pumped 1 gallon worth of gas into her pick-up truck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X