top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How helpful has this forum been for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would of died from anxiety without this site!
    Filed 10/20/08
    Discharged 1/27/09

Comment

this site is a tremendous source of information and helpful advice. i'm still weighing my decisions carefully. the info in this site is considered deeply.

thanks again people.

Comment

I'd like to thank people on here who kindly share their experiences and advice. It has been a godsend these last few weeks.

Comment

I'm a newbie and I really found this site to very helpfull. I like the atmosphere. I'm glad that the forum is policed for negative members..The moderators and gurus are extremely helpfull and if you do a little researc you can get most of your questions answered.

Thanks everyone!!
          Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

I've learned a lot...but sometimes that knowledge just made me depressed and worried. ;-)

Comment

Yes, sometimes knowledge is scary, but without it, we'd all be up a creek, thank goodness for this site!
              Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
              Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

Comment

Wow, you don't know how much your forum has helped me... Really great site!

Comment

thanks to all the great minds here! this forum helped ease my nerves through my BK....

Thank you !!!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much!!

EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!!!! Had my husband not found this Forum for me to research and ask questions, we would have already filed for a Chapter 7 and been pushed into a 13 as our Attorney didn't even look at ALL the figures I gave him.

Now, I'm (husband is an OTR Truck Driver and is gone during the week) able to Plan for our Chapter 7 by making sure we are under the Income Means. Now, if I can just hold the Creditors off until we file in September, Life will be so much easier.

Luci

Comment

This forum has helped me so much. I wish I had found it before I filed, but better late than never. I have gotten so much useful information and support.
                      Filed Chap. 7 1/11/09
                      341 2/14/09; later declared asset case
                      Discharged 5/18/09
                      Asset case - still no payment plan proposed

Comment

A wonderful collection of info, experiences, advice, opinions and support! It has made all the difference in the world. Thanks

Comment

I know a lot would have been missed. I knew to address certain things with my attorney that were not asked. I also learned about PACER and invaluable knowledge about what to expect. It helps with the stress...
                          Filed: 5/7/2009 :cry: 341: 6/9/2009 :yahoo:
                          Discharged: 8/12/2009 :clapping::clapping::clapping:
                          My advice is based on personal experience only

Comment

This forum helped me to successfully file a non-consumer Chapter 7 as opposed to a Chapter 13. Before I found this forum I didn't know which way was up but by the time I filed, I felt like I knew more than some of the atty's I met with.
                            Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
                            341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
                            Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

This site has so much information. I wish I had found it 4 years ago!!!!
                              Filed - 04/05
                              Confirmed - 08/05
                              Completed - 02/09
                              Discharged - 08/09

Comment

Helpful beyond belief! ty ty ty ty for being here

I would have gotten nervous and tripped myself up after that first notice I got about the Motion to Avoid Lien being denied (un-needed in the first place), I would have gone hysterical and ran to an attorney and probably ended up changing to a 13 to include their outrageous fee that I know we couldn't afford to pay. I would have been furious for as long as it took to pay that off, because the accident that would be included was not my husband's fault and that would have hurt so much each month to know that they got anything at all from us. Jerks.

I'm not out of the woods yet, I still can't believe we're doing this ourselves, but I have way more confidence than I ever thought possible and if this goes well in the end, I will surely pass out from shock, lol.
                                8-4-09 Filed pro se Chap 7 (I still can NOT believe I took that first step!:blink:)
                                8-25-09 Approved to proceed in forma pauperis.:unsure:
                                9-8-09 :dry:Trustee's Report of No Distribution.
                                11-18-09 :yahoo: Discharged! :clapping:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X