Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Debt Issue

I did ch 7 bankruptcy and vot a discharge, with a reaffirmation agreement not ordered or denied by the judge, on a leased vehicle. Four months after the Discharge I lost my job. I fell behind on the the payments, which I owed 1600 on. They came n reposed it put it on my credit as a repo and say I owe 14k. I'm confused on how, when the reaffirmation agreement was never signed or ordered.by the judge. Yet Americans Honda financial called everyday other day, and still says I was in default. They totally refuse to accept that the reaffirmation agreement was never approved and I don't owe them nothing and want it off my credit as a repo

I moved your post for because the rules ask that you not open old threads and that one was over a year old.

As for your issue, did you sign a reaffirmation agreement and did you use an attorney? If so, the court does not need to approve the reaffirmation. The fact that you signed it and the creditor filed it, is enough to enforce the terms. Let's first know whether you signed a reaffirmation agreement.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X