top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone blown away by how expensive cars are these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone blown away by how expensive cars are these days?

Doesn't matter - new or used - they are ridiculously priced.

Yeah, I kind of have an itch for a Porsche 718 Cayman S, but fully optioned out it stickers out at about $85,000. Annoying.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

I don't think I could ever buy the high end cars because the price is so ridiculous. I was never into luxury vehicles anyway. To me it's transportation not a status.

But all cars are very expensive for sure. I understand used cars are even more expensive now due to demand after the pandemic and parts not easily available.
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13!

Comment

Carmella, one mistake many folks make when thinking about why someone would buy a high end car is the concept of "status"; while I'm sure some individuals do in fact buy them for status, others, myself included, buy them to D-R-I-V-E! In the next year or two, if/when I buy something like a Golf-R or maybe a 718 Cayman GTS 4.0, it will be both for enjoyable drives through the mountains and some occasional track work. Better still, cars like this tend to keep their value over time, and often get to the point where used, they fetch more money than new.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X