top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were approved through post BK and some details...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msm859
    replied
    Date Discharged: 1/2011
    Lender: DCU
    Date Applied For: 11/2012
    Approval Amount: $40,000
    Interest Rate: 1.99
    Term: 60 months

Leave a comment:

• flowerchild
    replied
    Date Discharged: 11/5/12
    Lender: GM Financial
    Date Applied For: 11/9/12
    Approval Amount: $14000
    Interest Rate:
    Term: 36 months

Approved for a lease on 2013 GMC Terrain. Zero down and only had to bring in 1st months payment and registration fee. Score was 751.

Leave a comment:

• ladynika23
    replied
    Date Discharged:FILED 9/14/12 NOT YET DISCHARGED
    Lender:TIDE WATER MOTOR CREDIT
    Date Applied For:11/03/2012
    Approval Amount:16,000
    Interest Rate:17.9
    Term:60

ROCK HONDA IN FONTANA, CA TREATED ME LIKE I WAS ROYALTY GOT ME FINANCED ON A 2012 CHRYSLER 200 WITH NO MONEY DOWN THEY HAVE A BANKRUPTCY DEPARTMENT.

Leave a comment:

• sheal13
    replied
    2011 Mazda CX-7 with 37,000 miles

Date Discharged:10/9/12
    Lender: Capital One
    Date Applied For: 10/29/12
    Approval Amount: $15,500.00
    Interest Rate: 16.95%
    Term: 72 months

Leave a comment:

• jds
    replied
    Discharged: 9/8/12
    Date Applied: 10/11/12
    Approval amount: 30,000
    Int Rate: 9.82

Leave a comment:

• basketsbears
    replied
    Wow! What kind of car did you get???

Leave a comment:

• locolady
    replied
    Date Discharged: March-02-2011
    Date Applied For: August 31 2012
    Approval Amount: $30.000.00
    Interest Rate: 8.86%
    Credit Score - Equifax 638
    Not liking this deal at all so I applied at my CU. Went in to office and told them my down payment and car I wanted they said approved, go get your car bring us PO
    Lender: Pacific Federal CU
    Date Applied For: 9/3/2012
    Approval Amount: $40.000.00
    Interest Rate: 4.75%
    Credit Score - Equifax 638

So I went to purchase car made a great deal with my supplies pricing discount. Now they said please give us a chance we can beat that rate. The financing lady was great she said trust me I can do it. I figure after having 5 inquiry already ran what the heck go ahead. Now she was a former GMAC underwriter and was down size but land a job as manager at this dealership. She call me at work and said how about this deal:
    Lender: Chase
    Date Applied For: 9/05/2012
    Approval Amount: up to $50.000.00 my loan was $44540
    Interest Rate: 2.25% WOW I was floored
    Credit Score - TU score was 772 that was a surprise my Equifax score was 638 like all the other pulls.
    Car payment $662
    Income 105k
    And before anyone said it yes it's a high note but my other car was 10.39% Cap 1 loan. I got it two months after discharge.
    I also own my house and have no kids no bills and will retire in 2018. I had 12k for my down payment.
    Last edited by locolady; 09-22-2012, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• djransom
    replied
    Originally posted by hmsmith View Post
    Date Discharged: 6-20-12
    Date Applied: 8-13-12
    Lender: Toyota Financial
    APR: 5.25% with Zero down 60 months
    Approval amount: $18,000
    Credit Score: 650

I was so excited to get approved after many other banks wouldn't even give me the time of day! I went to PNC, Huntington, and my local credit union....all of them said I really need to wait 2 years after BK. I'd love to go back in and tell them my rate of 5.25%!!!

And although I did post this in another thread, I really appreciated reading all of you who shared your rates and lenders and credit score in this 'sticky' thread, so I wanted to make sure to share mine!
    This was an excellent deal. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• yoops
    replied
    Date Discharged: March-20-2013
    Date Applied For: August 23rd
    Approval Amount: $40.000.00
    Interest Rate: 3.86%
    Credit Score - 626

For what it's worth, I've never been 30 days late (car payment only) during the past 20 years and continued to pay my car note while driving the vehicle that was discharged via a chapter 7.

Leave a comment:

• hmsmith
    replied
    Date Discharged: 6-20-12
    Date Applied: 8-13-12
    Lender: Toyota Financial
    APR: 5.25% with Zero down 60 months
    Approval amount: $18,000
    Credit Score: 650

I was so excited to get approved after many other banks wouldn't even give me the time of day! I went to PNC, Huntington, and my local credit union....all of them said I really need to wait 2 years after BK. I'd love to go back in and tell them my rate of 5.25%!!!

And although I did post this in another thread, I really appreciated reading all of you who shared your rates and lenders and credit score in this 'sticky' thread, so I wanted to make sure to share mine!

Leave a comment:

• ronsetoe
    replied
    I did and it was disclosed to me in the paperwork by the finance guy. There is no penalty for paying the loan early, which I plan on doubling up the payment every month. I realistically could afford a 24 month loan, but I wanted to play it safe in case of disaster. It should be paid off in 28-30 months and the interest that I will have paid will be much smaller. Love the car!

Leave a comment:

• HRx
    replied
    Congrats! Did you do the math to understand how much interest you will be paying to finance XX dollars over 6 years?

Leave a comment:

• ronsetoe
    replied
    I just purchased a brand new 2012 focus titanium on 7/2 I got x-plan pricing and $1500 rebate
    Date Discharged:10/11/11
    Lender: JP Morgan Chase
    Date Applied For: 7/2/2012
    Approval Amount: $19,300
    Interest Rate: 4.6 Term: 72 months
    CB pulled TU
    score at time of pulling 729!!!!!!!! Even though it was auto enhanced my TU FICO score was 705

I have been really busy cleaning/rebuilding since discharge

Leave a comment:

• mrsjjtorres
    replied
    Did not get a great deal straight after bk, had to buy a new car as mine was 15 years old on last legs. Dealer swindled us by getting us a 08 Pontaic G6, 10% interest which wasn't so bad considering it was days after dischrage but the car price was horrible. This past weekend, traded it in for Brand new Chevy Malibu 0% for 60 mos! Had to throw in some negative equity there but with the interest savigns we are in a much better place now not to mention 0 miles rather than 50k. Very thrilled with Ally bank for giving us a chance~!

Leave a comment:

• startover24
    replied
    I haven't even decided on a vehicle. I just thought I'd see what I could get. We re-affirmed our car at BK with a 7.09% loan, but it's not helping my credit. We have about $3,000 equity in it.
    Loan is for me only and my income is around $60k. Was six figure prior to BK.
    FICO was 652 at beginning of year, prior to going back to work. Not sure now.

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X