Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 continued

Just had my 341 meeting and exactly what I was afraid of happened. I knew my case was a little different and I wasn't going to get the standard treatment. I saw one guy go before me. He had the traditional 2 minute meeting and then walked right out. In my case, I got grilled for 30 minutes with some very interesting questions. I so wanted this to just be over. At the end of the meeting, they said that they would continue the meeting and send a documents request.

I'm honestly so terrified of what will happen.They asked a bunch of questions about accounts receivable that I was not prepared for. They asked a bunch of questions about my divorce that I was not prepared for. My lawyer never even suggested that this would come up. I honestly feel ill. This was exactly what I feared. They didn't request any documents or anything prior to the meeting which I thought was odd. I get the feeling that a big document request is coming before the continued meeting of creditors.I also get the feeling that they are going to ask for a bunch of money

What questions did they ask?

Comment

I'm hoping they just need more clarification on information they did not have. I would call the attorney and see what is expected next/if he's had other cases like this at their firm, etc.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X