top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharged 2/04/22 : No Closing as of 3/18/22 Help!!! What Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sophieanne , yes, they are, moving very fast. I spoke in person with my manager today; she said she was proud of me, which is pretty awesome. Basically, I can come in for half a day tomorrow to do a knowledge transfer to a colleague, and then I can use PTO til my last day at this company. That's a good thing since we need this time to get this stuff done!

Comment

Zombie13 - That is awesome!! You should be proud of yourself; what a wonderful thing for your manager to say 😊. And giving you your PTO right away; that is fantastic. I don’t know how to tell you this; but these wonderful changes are coming fast!!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Wow so much happening!!!! How exciting.

My job really stinks, you know us "health care heroes" If we resigned we loose all PTO and can't take a day off. If we resign they might tell us to leave right away, unless they are too short handed. One of my jobs didn't let me go right away, but made me be available and call in every day for the last week and didn't have work for me. So I was on call without any pay that week...

I am so happy to hear that everything is falling in place!!!
        Zombie13
        Barbisi
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thanks sophieanne ! Well, this PTO has been accumulating the past few years due covid and of course, the bk lol! I am glad I can use most of it before we leave. We need the time for sure, to get all this done.

Comment

Carmella - that stinks! You and other health care workers work so hard! I hope you can land in a better role soon!

Comment

Carmella, once you are done with BK13 as we are now, I really hope you can change jobs and use your intelligence, kindness and empathy in a field where you will be appreciated and treated with respect!
              Your quip about me using my acting skills to help my husband land his new job was both clever and observant. Thank you for making me smile amid a lot of newfound stress LOL! Thank you for such understanding and support!
              I think we are both in carriers that many just don't consider worthy of high regard and even look down upon.
              sophieanne , I do hope everything is working out as it is intended to! Thank you for all your supportive comments!
              Last edited by Barbisi; 03-29-2022, 11:02 PM.

Comment

My closing and discharge are scheduled for the same day in court here in Iowa. It all goes down on April the 20th for me. I filled ch13 3/06/17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X