I need to go to hospital!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to go to hospital!

I scared to go because I don't know what it will do to my bk? I think I need to go, they might keep me! What do I do?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Go to the hospital!!!!!!!!!!! Your health is more important than money. You'll figure out the money part of it later.

I hope you feel better soon!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Emergencies happen. Take care of yourself and we will help with the less important issues later.

Des.

Comment

DMC...get yourself to the hospital...there won't be a plan to worry about if you don't take care of yourself. Health first, finances later. If you can, PLEASE keep us up to date on what's happening.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Go take care of your health!!! My best~~~
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I hope you went in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not a bunch of us will hunt you down!!!!!!!!!!
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Hello I am here! I got myself in my car and could not decide what to do! So I went to the nearest Urgent Care and I figured that if I really needed to go to the ER they would tell me to. I was a mess!

I have ulcerative colitis (it's horrible) and I gave been in a really stubborn flare since October. I won't go into specifics but it gets really bad! Like you are gonna die bad!

The dr at the UC made sure my vitals were stable then gave me a shot of prednisone (steriods).

I feel 100% better, but I know it will wear off in a day or two but I hope my other med kicks in by then.

What I learned today: you guys are priceless, thank you. I also know that the ER is probably in my future so before that happens I am going to call member services and see exactly what is covered so I can get an idea of what to expect. That was huge lesson for me!!

Tonight I am better. I knew my health would haunt me, I just didn't think it wouls start this soon in BK!

I know this is a little tmi and more personal than finance, but I didn't know who else to ask that knows my financial situation.

Can't thank this whole forum enough.

Comment

Thanks for the update..i'm glad Urgent care was able to help. Do the checking you have to do, but it sounds like you need serious help if you've had a major problem since October. Don't make the problem even worse by doing nothing about it. Take care of yourself, you're more important than anything else going on.
                Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thank you Sophie! I actually been dx since 2011. The disease have times of remission but we are always on meds. Sometimes the meds stop working (like in October) and then it can be hell trying to find another combo that works. Sometimes you have to move up the treatment ladder to stronger riskier drugs. So I am under Dr care, it can just get really hard and scary. ;-(. I wish you all good health!

Comment

I'm glad you decided to go to urgent care. My daughter has UC. One month after birth of her first baby she was in the hospital for a week. It's very serious. First drug she decided to go on her body built antibodies and had to change to another med. I know the meds are very expensive. Hopefully you have some medical coverage. Stress doesn't help you either. The money issues will work themselves out. Take care of yourself!!!
                    Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Thank you gld it's a horrible thing to deal with! I know of so many who get it after child birth. I wish your daughter long remissions!

Comment

I called and I have pretty good ER coverage, so if any thing happens to me or my daughter I won't hesitate !

Comment

I am glad to hear that you took some action. Fingers crossed your current treatment is effective and the time between flare ups is years apart.
                          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, dmc-2008. I hope it lasts. Take care of yourself!
                            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I too am glad that you have found some relief. I truly hope that everything works out for you!
                              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X