KA-BOOM! We're awaiting Discharge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KA-BOOM! We're awaiting Discharge!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how happy we are at this moment! FIVE LONG YEARS! Got notice our plan was closed, final audit done, wage order to stop all in the same week and now the 30 day wait begins for any creditor (2nd mortgage) to file objections to discharge. I'm sure they will...because they're a-holes, but they dont have a leg to stand on LOL

C'mon Discharge paperwork! We're FREE... FREE FREE! Our Trustee moves fast, thank God!

LITR - you're right there with us... so get ready to celebrate with copious amounts of adult beverages!

Dear Pandora, your open letter to the Forum has brought great happiness and elation to me and I'm sure others. Completing a Chapter 13 is a significant accomplishment. Stripping your 2nd mortgage is probably the best part of the whole thing! I wish you a "fresh" start and a great weekend!

Sincerely, justbroke
    Last edited by justbroke; 03-20-2015, 06:24 AM.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

My Dear JB

If not for you, LITR, Frogger (my little green buddy I hope you're doing well ), Vale, Des, A.Cat, 'Hub, and countless, countless others - there is NO WAY I'd have made it this far so from the bottom of MY heart....

THANK YOU to you all.... without each of you, I'd be a basket case a million times over through these long 5 years.

Tons of hugs and even a few kisses for good measure!

Comment

I love your happiness! I know i will feel the same way!!!! Congrats!!! I doing a lien strip too, that is huge!!!!! Xoxo
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratlations Pandora..what a fantastic way to end the week. And a fantastic way to start a new chapter in your life (debt free!).
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Yay, Pandora!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

I have one more payment to go. NDC already says "About to Close". I can taste that celebratory beverage already!

The members of this board definitely deserve credit for helping us get through 5 long years. That includes you too, Pandora!
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!! and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I can see the excitement in your posts, but can only hope to have the same experience. I am so very happy for you.

Hugs, kisses, and tears back at ya.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

OMG Pandorable!!! I am so excited for you!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!!!
                  Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congrats! I think we're in the same state so it will be interesting to see how fast your process goes

Comment

My done June ...so not far behind...congrats....anyone know how long before our credit scores reflect the BK being closed?

Comment

LITR - YAY! How exciting! I know the feeling of where you're at right now! :O)

Thanks everyone ... Rest assured I'll be here when ya'll complete yours as well and throwing the congrats around

freeme0215 - I'm not sure however our lawyer told us to wait until 30 days after we've received our discharge before we even THINK about pulling our credit report. Creditors have to have time to update and apparantly 30 days is sufficient time to receive all updates from the courts to do so. At that time if they havent, we will have our discharge papers in hand and can dispute anything we want that isnt correct and they must fix it.

Comment

Pandora... I am awaiting discharge and I did see my credit report on Credit Karma.. Its free .. I started cleaning up stuff 3 months ago.. Believe me its a long process for them to clean up anything. I had addresses that I never lived at on my report. Got it looking good compared to where it was. I also had them remove some late payments showing on my car payment that were made thru my plan by the trustee. Today I had to send in proof that my mortgage & helco (that were also being paid by the trustee ) were in fact still open. I started making my own payments in Dec 2014 so those are showing as being paid by me now. When the trustee was making payments they did not show up. Everyone has their own way of doing things. I got ants in my pants & started early and still fighting stupid stuff on there that had nothing to do with my bankruptcy.
                          Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
                          Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
                          Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X