Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Litr??

Todays your day???? :-)
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

LOL! You foiled my attempt to lay low for the moment.

My last payment is in the mail! In my desk, where there used to be a stack of pre-addressed, forever postage stamped envelopes, there is now an envelope containing 60 money order receipts.

But, no celebrations yet. I decided to wait at least until the trustee actually receives the payment to celebrate. Or maybe I'll wait until my May 15th paycheck which is the first time I will have that extra $500.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Okay, I'll celebrate a little.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Awesome LITR!! Congrats to you!

Comment

Sorry to blow your cover I am just so excited for you!!!!!! Woo hoo!!'nnn
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! We made our past payment as well. So happy for you as you've been a valuable asset to all of us!!!

Comment

Congratulations LIR....DMC and I both had you on our calendars today Tax day and independence for LADY day!!!!

I'm so happy for you and I'm so happy for everyting you do for all of us her...ENOY/CELEBRATE!!!!
              Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/voices/woohoo.wav
                Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Congrats! We are in the same boat! Waiting for final dispersements May 1st. Wage order STOPPED! Yay!

Comment

You gonna change your name to LadyInTheBlack now? <giggle> Or Green like money!!!

Woot Woot for you!!!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Congratulations Jkmommy and mylife!

Yes, Valle Yum, once I get the order stripping my second mortgage, assuming the real estate market doesn't crash again, LadyInTheBlack would be a more accurate name. With a little equity in my home, my retirement accounts and the $10K CD I still have, I will have net worth for the first time since the late 80s. But, the name is a good reminder of where I used to be.

Comment

Hey, I didn't change my name to "justflush" after I was discharged and my $7K payment to the Trustee vanished. (Well, mortgage payment didn't vanish, it just went from the Trustee back to the creditors.)

Here's an early congratulations on completing your Plan Payments LITR. May your pockets forever be full.
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!!! A long hard road fought and came out on the other side, awesome news! I raise a glass to you and the others that will soon be celebrating along side of you. Well Done...

Comment

Congrats from one of the new generation of BK filers, and thanks for your superb input on this forum!

Comment

Whoo hoo! Let the countdown begin

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X