Am I the only one with horrible anxiety? r/o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddiep View Post
    I wouldn't start with the xanax. Anxiety is a natural response to stress unfortunately. Exercise of any kind will be helpful and keep the kids busy too. When you start stressing take the kids out for a long brisk walk. It will be great for all of you. I won't preach about xanax, there are just too many reasons not to take it. Do you have one person you can confide in, even if you don't give all the details? You need to have someone watching out for you, because if you do go over the edge you may not realize it.
    Not really. With everything I've been through this year my family doctor wants me to at least see a counselor but I don't like to admit that I have a problem. If I ask my MIL to keep the kids once a week she's going to start asking questions. I'm hoping that if this BK will come to a close soon that will help me a LOT. I know it will take away some of my anxiety then hopefully I can work through the rest of it.
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

There are much safer meds to take than Xanax. Talk to your doctor about anti-depressants like Prozac. Prozac is now available generic so it's inexpensive and will probably help you cope with your current stress. It's not uncommon for one to become depressed following events such as deaths and financial strains.

Best of luck to you! It will get better!
      Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
        There are much safer meds to take than Xanax. Talk to your doctor about anti-depressants like Prozac. Prozac is now available generic so it's inexpensive and will probably help you cope with your current stress. It's not uncommon for one to become depressed following events such as deaths and financial strains.

Best of luck to you! It will get better!

Originally posted by aces67 View Post
        I know all this. I used to work for a doctor who prescribed Xanax, pain pills and sleeping pills to every patient rather they needed it or not which is why I'm scared to take them.

Comment

you are right, the further you go into this process the better you will feel. You don't "have a problem" you trying to deal with are the most stressful situation ever!

Comment

I started to take Xanax too. Only a 1mg.....I wonder if it really helps...maybe a little. Hugs to you! I have alot of problems with anxiety and panic problems too. I hardley understand all this BK stuff. I have a Lawyer and filed on June 12th 09. 341 July 20th 09.....so scared......I even start to shake....Cuz I feel so stupid to all this bk stuff....I have no idea.....I feel in the dark....
            filed June 12,09
            341 July 20,09
            deadline to object Sept 18,09

Comment

Originally posted by denisejohn65 View Post
              I started to take Xanax too. Only a 1mg.....I wonder if it really helps...maybe a little. Hugs to you! I have alot of problems with anxiety and panic problems too. I hardley understand all this BK stuff. I have a Lawyer and filed on June 12th 09. 341 July 20th 09.....so scared......I even start to shake....Cuz I feel so stupid to all this bk stuff....I have no idea.....I feel in the dark....
              I uh bolded the side effects that most people take this drug for, and also the above bold text that relates to the side effects.
              Whats this drug prescribed for, oh anxiety, weird that it's also a side effect.

Take two mg, you won't give a ***t about anything.

Big hugs to all, you might even feel it, warm sensation is also a side effect.

Someone USED TO work for a doctor who prescribed this stuff, I PERSONALLY have taken it for 16 years. I don't even care about the percentages of each side effect, I've felt all of them at some point. Call the doctor, get the answer--take more and see me in two weeks.

Nervous system side effects reported during treatment for panic disorder have included drowsiness (76.8%), fatigue and tiredness (48.6%), impaired coordination (40.1%), irritability (33.1%), memory impairment (33.1%), lightheaded/dizziness (29.8%), insomnia (29.4%), headache (29.2%), cognitive disorder (28.8%), dysarthria (23.3%), anxiety (16.6%), abnormal involuntary movement (14.8%), decreased libido (14.4%), confused state (10.4%), muscular twitching (7.9%), increased libido (7.7%), change in libido (7.1%), weakness (7.1%), muscle tone disorders (6.3%), syncope (3.8%), akathisia (3.0%), agitation (2.9%), disinhibition (2.7%), paresthesia (2.4%), talkativeness (2.2%), vasomotor disturbances (2.0%), derealization (1.9%), dream abnormalities (1.8%), fear (1.4%), feeling warm (1.3%).

Comment

Actually I cut it in1/4 and only been taking a 1/4 or 1/2 of 1 mg. I'm just so scared of the whole bk process........worried bout what they want before 341 worried about the 341 worried about what happens after 341, if I get a discharge or what???
                filed June 12,09
                341 July 20,09

Comment

My anxiety is so bad today......I feel like quiting this whole thing.....I can't. Hearing July 20th 09....no letter in mail yet....I know the date cuz lawyer told me....
                  filed June 12,09
                  341 July 20,09

Comment

Take a breath...blow it out wayyy out.. squeeze your fists to let that energy go somewhere.. is there something you should be doing right now? can you do it? if not ...take another breath blow it out wayyyyy out and try to accept that you cannot
                    ... sigh...

Comment

Thank you.....at times it can be a bit too much for me and BF. He is so good to me....and he bought me fudge for tonight. Cuz I have not been eating good. Anyone else out there lost a lot of weight?????? Stomach aches?? You know....the nasty cramps and such???? Ewwww
                      filed June 12,09
                      341 July 20,09

Comment

I'll be filed tomorrow. I feel relieved that we've gotten the ball rolling. We just want to put this behind us and start living a cash-only life as much as possible.

Comment

Did you do a 7? I filed and still feel no better.......I got picked for a random audit...I sent eveything in. They should get it Monday. Still feeling anxious......nervous....wonder if it will ever let up??? I hate feeling this way....I don't feel like myself anymore.
                          filed June 12,09
                          341 July 20,09

Comment

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time Denise. I know how nerve wracking it is to have to deal with "official" issues and scrutiny. Makes you wonder if you forgot to cross a T or dot an I. But I've just learned that you can't worry about things you can't control. It is frustrating that you got picked for the audit, but you sent your stuff in and now just need to relax till you have something to worry about. I know its hard to do but you will save your hair in the long run!

I've actually gained weight from all this... lol. Its expensive to eat healthy and I was already overweight to begin with. So, having to eat hamburger helper and ramen noodles isn't really helping my waist line!
                            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Hi all......last night was bad......I all of a sudden woke at 3am jumped out of bed and was so hot....It was weird. I started taking xanax... I have 1 mg and I cut it 1/4s I took a half before bed with my trazadone....I don't know....then I could hardly go back to sleep. After getting out of bed I was just so nervous.....thoughts racing about this BK...then I talked myself down...and the guy justbroke on here seems to help a lot with my questions and helps me feel better too.Afer talking myself down in the am is when I took the 1/4 of xanax. How is everyone else doing????
                              filed June 12,09
                              341 July 20,09

Comment

Gosh you guys, I feel so bad for you (Op and Denise). I KNOW this BK stuff can be stressful, but try to deep breathe every once in awhile. We all know what you are going through, we've been there...scared, coming to this board every night, reading everything, but you are going to realize that "what's going to happen, is going to happen" you can't change it, you can only deal with it as it unfolds...

My best and biggest hugs~
                                May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                                May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                                May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                                9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X