! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of here for good

Im officialy out of the 60 day club and not in the limbo club any longer.See ya
    See my post NEW YEAR HAPPY for a final resolution. Thanks to all. Chear up BKfiler, all is good for all.

Comment

so you are discharged! whoo hoo! great to hear!
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler
        congrats! whoo-hooo!

ok you are on the BBQ list - your job is to provide music for all of us...

also, do you know a good bouncer? we will be needing to keep a few 'already discharged' folks out of the mix

I know I'm kinda late with the post, but I'm a "discharge folk". Can I be invited??? I'm not sure I'd make a good bouncer, I'm only 5'4", 140lbs but I work as a ER nurse and have plenty of "fight experience". PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

welcome brokemamma! whoo hoo!

a nurse? like in a white uniform? hmmmm

i guess it will be ok, after you beat them up for crashing the party, you can fix them too!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Well I guess I won't get to come to the BBQ
            As of today our 60 days are up.

I am offically part of the "limbo club"...We are not discharged yet , however made it "so far" through the 60 days.

pink_amulet

Comment

look what staci started! everybody thinks they are out of the 60 day club...

you aint leaving yet honey. i need some help with my makeup

Comment

YIKES BKFILER! I think your are spending much too much time on pacer. Did you allow enough of a budget for personal grooming? Looks like you are going to be in debt again to fix that mess up.

I guess that's what you meant when you stated "next time you file". I guess you have to rebuild your credit, get the medical help you need and in 6 or 8 years file again. You can't come here looking like that!

Comment

Yeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

BKFiler! Goood lawd almighty.

You give a whole new definition to the word :fugly:

Comment

My 341 meeting was at the end of November.... kinda late in joining the club.... but better late than never, right??

Anyway, am I now just waiting on my date for objections to be past?

Comment

Originally posted by Kam
                      Yeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

BKFiler! Goood lawd almighty.

You give a whole new definition to the word :fugly:
                      Kam, I totally agree. I have my daughter on my lap, when she seen that picture, she screamed and ran out of the room. I think the child is damaged forever. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. BKFiler, you're hilarious. Keep it up. You have made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

isnt that what girls are supposed to do. thats why boys learn to run after them. i will take that as a good compliment!

Comment

Hello Everyone!
                          I am alittle in joining this club as well. Once our 341 meeting was over, I just wanted to stay away from the BK topic for awhile
                          Anyhow, my husband and I filed Pro Se. We had our 341 meeting 11/15/2005 and our dealine is 01/16/2006.
                          I also want to thank everyone here that helped me with all the questions that I had along the way when filiing pro se. I was very scared and nervous, couldn't afford an attorney, but I was alot more comfortable when I found this forum. I realized alot more people were in my same situation and that it could be done

Hugs,
                          AKCIRE

Filed BK7 Pro Se: 10/12/2005
                          341 Meeting: 11/15/2005
                          Objections DL: 01/16/2006
                          Hugs,
                          AKCIRE :angel:

Filed BK7 Pro Se: 10/12/2005 :(
                          341 Meeting: 11/15/2005 :cool:
                          Objections DL: 01/16/2006 :yahoo:
                          DISCHARGED!: 04/06/2006 :clapping:

Comment

Hugs to you too Akcire. Alot of us filed pro se because lawyers were either so expensive, too busy, or very few practicing.

You are so close to the end, 10 days or so right? We've been there, it's almost like being at the end of your pregnancy -- the last few days are agonizing !

A word of advice, if you haven't started yet, begin reading the credit clean up forums. This will be your next important step. Don't be afraid to ask questions either

Comment

great to hear akcire!

nice kitty too

Comment

Okay, this 60 days is going to take forever! It feels like our 341 was months ago and it's been barely a month. This sucks. I'm not usually very patient and I'm starting to get a little antzy.

To ease my mind, I just had to register and log-in to PACER. I felt at least if I had a quick look at my case, it would help me settle down a bit. The alcohol just isn't doing it....LOL!!!!! I'm just kidding. I've been having a few extra "beverages" here and there, but I'm not tying one on every night.

Anyways, nothing on PACER that I could see. But since I'm new to it, can anyone tell me what to look for that would cause me concern? I don't want to look at everything if it's nothing that I should be concerned about. Today, I looked at most of the links and I didn't see anything, but I don't have the vocabulary to understand most of that stuff. And besides, I don't want a huge bill to pay if I accidentally looked at 150 pages and didin't realize it.

Another question is what my Notice says under Deadlines:
                                Deadline to File a Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Determine Dischargeability of Certain Debts: Feb. 10, 06
                                ---and---
                                Deadline to Object to Exemptions: 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting of creditors

So, does the second mean that if no objections are filed, then my "stuff" is safe after 30 days, which is Jan. 12, 06 (this coming Thursday)? The first one is obvious.
                                Last edited by BassBoy; 01-07-2006, 01:21 PM.
                                Bankruptcy History:
                                Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
                                Discharged - 02/16/2006
                                Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X