No announcement yet.

! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I will do whatever you need. I am here to assist you in anything.
    But I am getting kind of hungry so when do we eat?

Comment

good lord! you didnt file bk soon enough? you ran out of food money already?

i know how you feel. just for you im gonna take minny and you out for a steak dinner on staci, and we are going to a movie afterwards, on staci.

however, the 60 Day Club BBQ isnt until after staci is discharged for real, oh i mean until we get everyone in here that can fit.

what kinds of things can you do or are talented at? we need more entertainment.
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

How do you plan on getting me to pay for it? In the discharged club, we believe in being financially responsible. That's why its bring your own alchohol. Wouldn't be right to make one person get back into debt to support all the others.
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
          In the discharged club, we believe in being financially responsible.
          umm, you aint in the discharge club. rules are rules and you aint discharged yet.

see what i mean about riff raff running around this site

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

You can't bar me from it. You are in the 60 day club, so you have no say in the discharged club.

Did you get the Pacer update yet on your creditor objections & trustee audit?

Originally posted by bkfiler
            umm, you aint in the discharge club. rules are rules and you aint discharged yet.

see what i mean about riff raff running around this site
            Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Staci and bkfiler you both need to start playing nice
              BKfiler get over the fact that staci is almost completly discharged and your not
              Jelousy is not a nice thing we are suppose to be a club remember.
              If you keep being mean to her, I am going to put a motion to dismiss you from the club, and I know staci will back me on it

everyone play nice!

Comment

Originally posted by StaciMM
                Did you get the Pacer update yet on your creditor objections & trustee audit?
                wait, i am thinking we already went through this i gave in. short term memory. you can join any club you want. yes its all coming back to me...

Comment

LOL LOL LOL LOL <snort> cough. choke

Oh it hurts, it hurts, it hurts! The question was posed: when do we eat? You coulda at least had this party *catered* yanno? MMMMM... Longhorn BBQ.

Comment

Thanks!

Maybe I should frame this...

Originally posted by bkfiler
                    wait, i am thinking we already went through this i gave in. short term memory. you can join any club you want. yes its all coming back to me...

Comment

Hey guys I'm just glad to be able to join you today. Thanks for having me.
                      Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

341 was on 12/20...60 days til 2/18/06....

Comment

I'M 'ALLOWED' TO VISIT THE 60 DAY CLUB - CAUSE I'M A MOD..... la,de,de,de,de,de

LOL LOL LOL
                          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

minny, you arnt discharged all the way yet right? your still a member!

we let nice girls in. bad girls not allowed.

Comment

I smell something burning.

Comment

why? i never mentioned s.t.a.c.i. at all. i was just saying minny is always welcome cuz she is a lady, nice (unless you are a trustee, us trsutee, judge, attorney, mortage broker), and warm and friendly

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X