No announcement yet.

! Welcome to the 60 Day Club !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Day CLub Members BBQ - Next Friday 27th 2:00PM (your time)

we will have lots of food, drinks, cash prizes and fun contests!

bring your family and tell them its none of the freaking business what a 60 Day Club is!

there will be hot showers for all ladies provided by Jimh!
    Last edited by bkfiler; 01-20-2006, 12:04 PM.
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

denzel,
      bruce willis,
      jennifer garner(rrrrrrr!),
      madeleine stowe(rrrrrrr!),
      jim carry,
      janet reno(rrrrrrr!),
      ashton kutcher,
      clint eastwood,
      will smith,
      angelina jolie(rrrrrrr!),
      harrison ford,
      and george clooney have just signed up!

two of them will be naked and taking hot showers with you for a $5 donation to charity!
      Last edited by bkfiler; 01-20-2006, 12:06 PM.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Filer,

Even though I'm not a member of the 60 day club, I rest assured that you'll take care of my shower and body during the shower event.

Comment

uhhhhhmmm, uuuhhhh...

you are welcome to come to the BBQ however i wont be touching your body. maybe you and clooney can talk.

and take my damn mask off will ya!

Comment

Nah, not Clooney. With the mask on Janet Reno is probably more my type.

Comment

It's done!
              I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
              10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
              10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
              10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
              11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
              01/16/06: Last day to file objections
              01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Comment

All Done

Sorry I didn't get back to the boards until now. I didn't have my computer, but purchased a used one a few weeks ago. Our discharge was December 19. No one filed any objections. We did not reafirm on the car or our home. We did receive papers from both asking us to reafirm, but after reading several thoughts on this board we chose to just keep making payments. So far everything is going well. I am so thankful for everyone who answered my questions in the time before, and during the bankruptcy. We get credit card offers daily in the mail and immediately tear them up. With me and my hubby being in our 50's this is like a fresh start for us, and personally we can live without the cards. We learned that having credit cards is very addictive for us and we best stay far far away from them. Thanks again.

Comment

great to hear to both of you! whoo hooo hoooo!

Comment

Im here and ready for the BBQ

341 today January 24
                    60 days to go but with the BBQ this Friday maybe the next 56 will fly by.

Comment

whoo hooo! great to hear! welcome to the club!

Comment

I finally made it. After the 3 341 meetigs, the trustee telling me that I would forfeit my tax return and cash on hand, none of which turned out to be true. I did it my way (pro se) with a little help from all of you and ESPECIALLY STACIMM.

Thanks you guys. Finally discharged. What next? I have a car that I haven't made a payment on for 2 months. I was going to keep making payments without signing a reaffirmation, but now don't think I can afford it. It's through Capital One. If I could sell another vehicle of mine I probably would keep it though.

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
                        "If the truth ceases to exist, then so shall we all."
                        DEEJ

Comment

Hey, DJT! I've wondered about how you were doing. You're discharged? Good news-you've graduated the 60 Day Club and can join us in the Discharged Club. (You might want to stick around here for the BBQ tomorrow though, its gonna be a riot.)
                          Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by djt
                            I finally made it. After the 3 341 meetigs, the trustee telling me that I would forfeit my tax return and cash on hand, none of which turned out to be true. I did it my way (pro se) with a little help from all of you and ESPECIALLY STACIMM.

Thanks you guys. Finally discharged. What next? I have a car that I haven't made a payment on for 2 months. I was going to keep making payments without signing a reaffirmation, but now don't think I can afford it. It's through Capital One. If I could sell another vehicle of mine I probably would keep it though.

ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

great to hear! tell us why it turned out not to be true?

Comment

dont forget!

BBQ Will be Friday 27th at 2:00PM!

see everyone there!

whoo hoooo!

Comment

Which time zone?
                                Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X