No announcement yet.

PI's Outside - Time to File?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is clearly getting to you, so why don't you go knock on the tinted window and ask them "Why are you here?".

Otherwise, don't waste any more effort and energy on them.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by ApresMoi View Post
      They're b-a-a--a-ack! One of the cars I saw when I first started this thread was there today, parked across the street a little ways away so as not be obvious. Geez, if you're going to play PI dude, the least you can do is take off the neon rims (car rims). The rims made it so easy to recognize that it was the same car. Same guy sitting in it! I ran my errand, and as I drove past looked in (heavily tinted windows but I could still see in), and he was wearing his wireless ear piece...greasy looking too. Probably raking in $12 per hour to make sure I am not moving out valuable possessions, is my guess. They can GTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
      There is medication that you can take to lesson your anxiety and paranoia related to your bankruptcy.

I think that you should simply ask the "stalkers" why they are there and see what they say.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

They're b-a-a--a-ack! One of the cars I saw when I first started this thread was there today, parked across the street a little ways away so as not be obvious. Geez, if you're going to play PI dude, the least you can do is take off the neon rims (car rims). The rims made it so easy to recognize that it was the same car. Same guy sitting in it! I ran my errand, and as I drove past looked in (heavily tinted windows but I could still see in), and he was wearing his wireless ear piece...greasy looking too. Probably raking in $12 per hour to make sure I am not moving out valuable possessions, is my guess. They can GTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        Why don't you go ask them?

Comment

If you don't want to talk to them call the cops and report a suspicious vehicle and a stalker. You can always tell them they exposed themselves to your dog and are passing a bong back and forth (the latter is guaranteed to get them out there.)
          First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

Most PI's drive highly visible vehicles.

The wireless earpiece is a dead give away. I read only licensed professional investigators can even purchase them.
            Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
              Most PI's drive highly visible vehicles.

The wireless earpiece is a dead give away. I read only licensed professional investigators can even purchase them.

So, all those men around Obama with wireless earpieces, are investigating him. Now I get it. And that geek with the wireless earpiece who was talking too loudly and bumped into me, was really investigating me.

I have read that PI's drive cars with tinted windows so that they cannot get good camera shots. This allows them to bill more days on the job as they keep taking bad shots though their darkened windows.
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post

So, all those men around Obama with wireless earpieces, are investigating him. Now I get it. And that geek with the wireless earpiece who was talking too loudly and bumped into me, was really investigating me.

I have read that PI's drive cars with tinted windows so that they cannot get good camera shots. This allows them to bill more days on the job as they keep taking bad shots though their darkened windows.
                Actually, he was trying to get your attention. It's the oldest geek trick in the book. Act like you're talking on your bluetooth device and bang into the hot geeky chick who is busy staring at her iMac while standing outside the coffee shop.
                Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Maybe one of your neighbors is up to something shady or illegal and they are watching THEM?

Comment

Seriously, Apres, have some fun with it. Make one of those signs like picketers use. Make it say something like "PRIVATE EYE AT WORK! DO NOT DISTURB!" and then go stand right beside the car.
                    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

I had one of these mini-vans, tinted, in front of my house and "running" for over 12 hours. I finally went outside, knocked on the driver's window. The guy opened the window and had all sorts of video equipment. I asked what he was doing or I was calling the police. He showed his badge and (Florida) PI License. he then said he's watching a guy up the street.

He explained to me that they never park right in front of the house they are monitoring. (Apparently the guy up the street was cheating on his wife. When she left for work... some other woman would show up.)
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

You all have the most exciting neighborhoods! Mine is soooo boring, nothing ever happens here, lol!
                        Filed Chapter 7 April 29th, 2010
                        341 June 1st, 2010
                        Report of No Distribution June 2nd, 2010
                        Discharged and Closed 8/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by jdcat View Post
                          You all have the most exciting neighborhoods! Mine is soooo boring, nothing ever happens here, lol!
                          Reminds me of an old time favorite Tom Hanks movie: The 'Burbs (underrated IMO).
                          Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

They are definitely out to get you. And the men in the little white suits carrying butterfly nets will be next. I'd leave the country immediately if i were you. Run like the wind!!!!
                            09/28/2009: Filed Chapter 7 (Pro Se)
                            10/27/2009: 341 Meeting of Creditors
                            12/28/2009: Last Day for Objections
                            01/22/2010: DISCHARGED

Comment

Originally posted by bktek View Post
                              They are definitely out to get you. And the men in the little white suits carrying butterfly nets will be next. I'd leave the country immediately if i were you. Run like the wind!!!!
                              Ha ha. He's probably some low rent hacker looking for a vulnerable wireless network. I'm calling the police next time I see him.

Comment

I'm calling the police next time I see him.
                                This is a perfectly acceptable thing to do. I don't suggest confronting people as I did... but I do have a permit to carry... so...
                                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X