Pro Se DISCHARGE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Se DISCHARGE!

Gotta give a shout out to the folks at the Alabama Middle District. My housing situation made waiting 30 days for the discharge paperwork untenable. A phone call on day 61 got me to the clerk, who got me to the supervisor, who got the judge to sign off on ours ASAP. Printed it off of PACER this morning.

Thank you all so much for the information here. I would have never been able to do this, especially Pro Se, without your advice. To anyone else, I highly recommend the NOLO Chapter 7 book. Another invaluable resource!

Thank you all!!!!

Great job! Congratulations, Crawley!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I am happy to read this Pro Se discharge! I agree that having a guidebook is also a valuable tool alongside BKForum, if I might add!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy to hear of another successful Pro Se Chapter 7 Discharge! What a way to start the weekend!!! Here is a little something for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yes, the NOLO book is an invaluable resource!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X