• Show
Clear All

Thanks so much Moonflower,

I do actually need that.

gf

Comment

Goldfish,

Register for PACER here:

PACER provides information about accessing and filing federal court records electronically. Find resources for using PACER.

Be sure when you get all registered that you go to YOUR district BANKRUPTCY court. You don't want the District Courts. And query YOUR case number. You don't want to incur the charge for querying all of the cases in your district by accident.

Comment

Thank you Tiger and Moonshadow very much for your input,

I will attempt to do this tomorrow.
        [not sure how to pay-- note: neither wells fargo nor union bank of CA have closed my account, but I'm not using them at this time for fear they may close the account.]

I will be writing in very soon as I have a couple of possible questions.
        E.g., when is it too late to amend one's petition? When the Trustee asks, " Is everything true.. blah, blah"

I'm still wondering about some old taxes (I've declared nothing on the schedules and have no bills). But I wonder whether even though one is responsible for the taxes, whether one can get penalty and interest discharged. But I will be filing them so late in the game that I won't even have an assessment of penalty and interest.

Thanks for being there. GF

[JB Where is the countdown at now?] JB

PS

I

Comment

Originally posted by Goldfish View Post
          JB Where is the countdown at now?
          The countdown is done! I was autodischarged on Tuesday (5/25).
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X