No announcement yet.

The 14-Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A stipulated agreement means there's an agreement. Don't file a stipulated order with the Court when you don't agree on the stipulated terms in the Order/Agreement.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Day 7 of "JB Watch". No news is good news, and PACER is real quiet.

Anyhow, back at work and another long day. Raining up here in the Northeast. Miserable if you ask me.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Day 7 of "JB Watch". No news is good news, and PACER is real quiet.

Anyhow, back at work and another long day. Raining up here in the Northeast. Miserable if you ask me.
        Raining in Texas too. Of course, we have bigger thunderstorms than anyplace else on the planet - because - you know - everything's bigger in Texas.

Comment

Day 8 of "JB Watch". No news on the AP or from the UST. Can't wake for the Memorial Day weekend. This weekend, going to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens!

Comment

Day 8 of "JB Watch". No news on the AP or from the UST. Can't wake for the Memorial Day weekend. This weekend, going to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens!
            Have a great time!

Comment

Sometimes no news is good news.

My news was bad news. My dick-wad trustee changed the terms on me for the $3200 on the car. Instead of giving me 90 days, he said I only have 30 days. So much for asking for the 11 months at zero interest.

We go to court on Monday the 24th, and I am going to ask the court for the 11 months. But this trustee used to work for the judge, so I'm guessing I don't have a chance. I've heard they are in cahoots.

Have fun playing at the theme parks. Sounds like fun! No theme parks in Idaho, but the weather is great today, so I'm going to go for a bike ride before the Mother Nature changes her mind and gives us some thunder storms.

Comment

Day 9 of "JB Watch". Still no action happening in CM/ECF. Could this be the quiet before the storm? Who cares... I'm not even worried at this point.

Now I need to go find something to eat. Tired of microwaveable dinners.

Comment

Day 9 of "JB Watch". Still no action happening in CM/ECF. Could this be the quiet before the storm? Who cares... I'm not even worried at this point.

Now I need to go find something to eat. Tired of microwaveable dinners.
                  I forgot. What are we waiting for again?

Comment

Day 10 of "JB Watch". No news continues to be the news of the day.

The weekend is here, for me at least, and I'm planning on enjoying it! Going to SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa this weekend with family.

Comment

Hey cool! You relax and enjoy! You have definitely earned the break!

Comment

Y'know JB you should write an e-book about your experiences. Cover things like converting from a 13 to 7 and how you prepared for all this. ...the pro-se experience, what you would do differently if you could start over etc. I'm betting it would sell.

btw, I love Busch Gardens. Its underrated and should get more exposure. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Yeah and I think we should start a JB fan club and sell t-shirts and bumper stickers too.

Comment

Day 11 of "JB Watch". Actually entering into the weekend and Day 12! No news on PACER for either my core Chapter 7 proceeding or my Adversary Proceeding. Going to Busch Gardens on Saturday and SeaWorld on Sunday.

I do want to get a more detailed account of converting to Chapter 7. I'm just being lazy right now. Actually, I'd rather have a "nice" story to tell than one with USTs and Trustees all attacking my case.

Comment

Sounds like you are well underway to achieving that "nice story" goal. Have a great relaxing weekend. Just a few more days to go... here's to hoping you stay in the clear.

Comment

Hope its nicer in Florida than in Idaho. Rain, Rain, Rain.

My hearing is tomorrow and I'm nervous on how its going to go. Now that I know the trustee and the Judge used to work together makes me edgy.

What if the judge goes against the agreement the trustee and I have agreed to. I hear that he can order my Mom's car still be given to the trustee. Is this right? Am I being paranoid for nothing?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X