My BK Timeline !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BK Timeline !!!

So I filed on March 1, 2012, I had my 341 Meeting on April 6, 2012 and was discharged June 6, 2012. I received my "walking" papers in the mail about a week ago !!! It's official !!! I filed Pro Se No Asset Consumer Chapter 7 in Missouri. I finally have the fresh start I deserve for my children and myself.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! The hamsters will be along shortly!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a way to go--AND a pro se filer!!!! This is a good way to start the week!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Don't be a 'stranger' now... How about sticking around to help the newbies...
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks guys, been meaning to post this since I received my discharge papers in the mail but I'm just now getting around to doing so. I am so excited, now I have even more good news...I was reading some other posts about rebuilding credit and just got approved for a Capitol One card !!! Yay, let the repairing begin !!! It has been so long since I was approved for anything...lol I am more than happy to help out as much as I can.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X