top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to see the site back

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Good to see the site back

    I have checked periodically, glad to see the site is up and running
    I am not an expert. I share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

    #2
    Me too - although it did take a bit of doing to log in.

    Des.

    Comment


      #3
      I got lucky--it remembered me
      I am not an expert. I share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

      Comment


        #4
        What happened?

        Comment


          #5
          I am so glad! I missed seeing new posts and sharing a big positive change in our situations with everyone!!!! Soon to be revealed .............

          Comment


            #6
            I think that AI engines like ChatGPT are taking on more of the questions these days. The not-so-funny thing is that I get into "arguments" with AI where it takes a position that is seriously wrong. Only for it to say "sorry about that, you're correct." I hope that people take it for what it is at this point... and intelligent assistant which can be a petulant child.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Status: (Auto) Discharged and Closed! 5/10
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

            I am not your attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

            Comment


              #7
              justbroke I just had an AI conversation about Medicare, my husband is on Medicare A about to retire and will need to get Part B and D or go on my insurance. What a rabbit hole to go down. At least there were footnotes to the actual info from CMS/government website.

              But I was worried what if AI is wrong. I keep watching videos by a young man on Instagram who asks AI questions to stump AI. A recent one was should I drive or walk to the carwash--since it was nearby AI thought he should walk to get the car washed...
              I am not an expert. I share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
                I am so glad! I missed seeing new posts and sharing a big positive change in our situations with everyone!!!! Soon to be revealed .............
                Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
                I am not an expert. I share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

                Comment

                bottom Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X