No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, I can find gas for $2.97 again too...
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by HRx View Post
      It's because the rising cost of fuel pretty much affects everyone in one way or another. I'm actually surprised that there isn't/hasn't been any real major news, or consumer rallies, or protests due to the quickly rising fuel costs.
      Maybe because it would not make a difference. I think this whole generation has become extremely complacent in all aspects of life. Kids today would not know how to plant a row of corn or walk down to the river for water if their lives depended on it. But, they would know how to make crystal meth & change the game boy by age 9.

There are some big dangers & more lies laying ahead but of course not many are going to see this until we all fall into the ditch & drown together, that is from a global perspective not just the U.S. We just had two full generations high as a kite on drugs & half the kids in florida wont even graduate...why should anyone from those generations care about the high cost of gasoline? when after all people can afford other things that have nothing to do with survival, the government will continue to push/lead the people down this path of I DONT KNOW what is happening & why does gasoline cost so much in such a short amount of time? Could it be the same reason houses cost so much in such a short amount of time?...& then fell like a dead duck?

Nobody Knows & that is what happens when people will believe things & just row your boat gently down the stream... what is important & what is not?

They used to matter, yet, I guess the big deadly white water rapids & waterfalls ahead are not important.

Comment

I have not seen it for under 3.00 in over a year but I have seen it quite a few times over 4.00.

I am going to get a moped.

Comment

The average price in NE Maine was $3.19 for regular unleaded...some gas stations were offering a few cents less though. I have no idea how folks in Maine can afford these prices...especially when you consider how low the median household income is.
          The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

I filled up in Sarasota for $2.94/gallon!!! (yesterday)
            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

It's sad to here myself saying that $2.94 is good!! lol

Comment

Around $2.70 per gallon in Dallas.

Why on Earth I think that is a good deal, I'll never know.
                Chapter 13 Filed: 12/3/07
                Payments: 2/60

Comment

I'm in marin county near San Fran this week and reg is 3.84!!!!
                  Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

Originally posted by cindylynnsmith View Post
                    I'm in marin county near San Fran this week and reg is 3.84!!!!
                    Good Grief!! I don't know whether to laugh or be angry!! I've always read that California has steadily had the highest gas prices...

Comment

Originally posted by isitreal View Post
                      Around $2.70 per gallon in Dallas.

Why on Earth I think that is a good deal, I'll never know.
                      WHERE???

I'm in the dallas area, and I see prices at $2.95+ / gallon
                      Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
                      Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
                      Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
                      11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

The average price of regular unleaded rose to $3.05 yesterday! The crap is truly unbelievable!

Comment

The average price here is $3.09.
                          Filed Ch 7 2/21/08
                          Discharged 6/5/08!!!!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

Comment

Once the real election campaign begins they'll go down again.

Comment

The bad news for me is my car requires premium fuel...and if I were to use regular grade fuel here and there it causes my car to get reduced MPG...and the long term affects would be engine pinging/knocking. (sigh) Luckily, I don't have to commute very far to work each day!

Comment

The latest report I read has indicated that gas prices will likely reach $4.00 by early spring!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X