No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid $3.26 for regular today in South Florida. And also read that by spring it's going to $4.00/gallon. I commute 12 miles to work, each way.
    BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

I guess living in SoCal, I really am used to gas being higher than everywhere else.

The last time I put gas in my SUV, which only takes premium, it was 3.74/gal and that was on base which is cheaper than in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
        Paid $3.26 for regular today in South Florida. And also read that by spring it's going to $4.00/gallon. I commute 12 miles to work, each way.

I hear ya...I filled up yesterday 13.7 gallons, $45 (eeks) 3.27 in Sarasota....but at least I don't have a car payment....and Bush has the nerve to make the comment they're rolling today, "$4/gallon, I haven't heard anything like that!"
        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
        Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post
          I hear ya...I filled up yesterday 13.7 gallons, $45 (eeks) 3.27 in Sarasota....but at least I don't have a car payment....and Bush has the nerve to make the comment they're rolling today, "$4/gallon, I haven't heard anything like that!"
          It's pathetic to see how totally out of touch he is with mainstream Americans. We deserve MUCH better!
          BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure Hillary is so much more in touch........They're all elitists.
            pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
            filed ch7 6-12
            341 7-25
            Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

Originally posted by pa308 View Post
              Yeah I'm sure Hillary is so much more in touch........They're all elitists.
              Lou Dobbs seems to be the only person calling attention to the average American's current economic woes. He really should run for president.

Comment

Anyone think there's no coincidence that this rising oil price thing has happened while an OIL FAMILY guy is in the White House?
                <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>
                FINALLY DISCHARGED 92 DAYS AFTER THE 341! A NEW START!!!

Comment

My hubby filled up his truck yesterday and it cost 69$. And that is with regular unleaded and the truck wasn't on E.

Comment

54 miles per day, round trip Sunrise, FL to Medley. Mostly highway, E350 tops at 13.1 mpg. gas running about $110 per week for all driving. Wife at about $30 bucks per week, 40 miles per day on average.

When we bought the 2006 E350 our needs were different and gas was not a problem. Wife was using the bus and even at 43.00 per gallon was burning a tank a month. All has changed, neither my beloved GMC nor the big E were allowed in the buildiing where her new job is, so we had to shell out for the Jetta.
                    Last edited by robivi3; 03-02-2008, 01:43 PM.
                    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

It is interesting that this thread was started in 2005 and gas prices still hover around the same price. $3-something in 2008.
                      Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by One Half Full View Post
                        It is interesting that this thread was started in 2005 and gas prices still hover around the same price. $3-something in 2008.
                        Gas has been high for the past 4 years. For awhile we had the highest gas prices in the Nation.

Comment

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
                          It's pathetic to see how totally out of touch he is with mainstream Americans. We deserve MUCH better!

Originally posted by AMISLANDER View Post

Originally posted by PaKettle View Post
                          Anyone think there's no coincidence that this rising oil price thing has happened while an OIL FAMILY guy is in the White House?
                          I swear the man is drunk 97% of the time he is in public as it fumbles & stumbles over every word. He can lie to your face but he can't speak in public... hmmm...wonder how that happened.

& did you know there are factual & literal WMD in Iraq?
                          Where did I hear about the the bush oil war? Was that Bin Laden?
                          thank God his fascist leadership is OVER.

Comment

Drill-baby-drill! How that affect gas prices. What causes high gas prices? What's going on with drilling. Today's gas price in all states. Free widget.

now go back & see who was running the white house when the gas prices went high & stayed high.

Comment

Good job, Bandit! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So is a graph. Thanks.

Comment

I remember felling the pinch in those particular peaks.

All politicians are out of touch. Does antone remember Bush 41 being fascinated at a Supermarket Scanner?
                                "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X