How does one delete a post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one delete a post?

Perhaps im missing the obvious button somewhere, but i cant find a way to delete a post. Is it possible? If not, why not and what procedure is necessary?

Hi..unfortunately you can’t. Unless it’s in violation of the site guidelines or a duplicate post, it can’t be removed. Only the moderators or administrator can remove a post for the reasons above.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Given the nature of the topics discussed this should be reconsidered and an option provided. At least being able edit a post after the fact would be sufficient... it seems one can edit the post only once or after a period of time

Comment

I think that the forum owner has set the ability to edit at 1 hour. Past 1 hour a poster can't edit their post.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          I think that the forum owner has set the ability to edit at 1 hour. Past 1 hour a poster can't edit their post.
          I guess it follows in the tradition of the filing and 341 lol. Well at least with the filing one can pay to amend after 1 hour /s

Comment

If it's something that is personally identifying information and the moderators didn't catch it, we can go back and remove some or all of a post.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I have not fully understood the reason why there is no deletion of the message, if I make a mistake, I need to fix it

Comment

You can fix a mistake up to one hour after creating the post. After that you will need to ask a moderator.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X