Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=tigergem;411921]::: secretly arranging intervention for jdcat, who is clearly in denial :::
    QUOTE]

I'm definitely in denial if admitting so would get me a sunny vacay in some tropical locale!
    Filed Chapter 7 April 29th, 2010
    341 June 1st, 2010
    Report of No Distribution June 2nd, 2010
    Discharged and Closed 8/10/2010

Comment

When I hit home on my page I can see my applications but when I go to my profile on the left there is nowhere to see applications for me or anyone I know. I don't know if I have it set that way or not. I did not use the same email addresses for this site and the Facebook site so that can't be the problem. I went into applications and there is a sh&t load of things that you needs to hit to remove or keep private. I Would def check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by joyoflivin View Post
        I just checked my facebook applications which I always have set to No for everything after it says it will pull info from friends etc...and this is on there! I deleted it !!
        I didn't even use the same email for this acct and my facebook!! WTF!!
        Scarey huh? If that site can pull that information just imagine what else it can do...now I know why lots of people I talk to do not have Facebook accounts.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

[QUOTE=jdcat;412101]
          Originally posted by tigergem View Post
          ::: secretly arranging intervention for jdcat, who is clearly in denial :::
          QUOTE]

I'm definitely in denial if admitting so would get me a sunny vacay in some tropical locale!
          Well. Piney woods isn't exactly tropical, but it's sunny and 90s and we have a pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
            Scarey huh? If that site can pull that information just imagine what else it can do...now I know why lots of people I talk to do not have Facebook accounts.
            Yeah, me too. I'm starting to think it's not such a great idea anymore. In fact, maybe a really dumb idea.

Comment

since BK is a private matter most of the time and most people don't want to share with their BK status/issues with Facebook friends, after the recent upgrade I have now disabled Facebook linking. So that's the end of that
              www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X