top Ad Widget
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
CHAPTER 13 Completed
Collapse
X
-
niko, congratulations on a great accomplishment. Perseverance pays.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks, I will hangout here, i learned a lot from members and i will also try to help others when i can.
Leave a comment:
-
Only gain was my vehicle and experience good and bad gave me how to do things - during chapter 13, i learned never go to mechanic and fix everything on my own. Having cash also gives a lot of power and the confidence.Originally posted by spidge View PostCongrats niko. I do hope you are able to put that 1K to good use going forward.
Were there any gains (benefits) from your experience besides your debt free status.
Will you be paying off a house or investing? I'm chomping at the bit to invest beyond my 401k.
Leave a comment:
-
Congrats!!! I don't drink Corona..but it would be worth the celebration! Enjoy your new life.
Leave a comment:
-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I think you should buy a case of Corona and throw a party!
Leave a comment:
-
Congrats niko. I do hope you are able to put that 1K to good use going forward.
Were there any gains (benefits) from your experience besides your debt free status.
Will you be paying off a house or investing? I'm chomping at the bit to invest beyond my 401k.
Leave a comment:
-
CHAPTER 13 Completed
As of April 15th 2014, my plan status on ndc.org shows completed! My attorney sent me form 283(he is quick!!) to sign showing that i do not owe anyone anything at this time for alimony, maintenance or child support.
Plan base was 1000 a month for 48 months! I have 0 debt now and learned how to live cash only life.
I think i can drink one cold corona tonight!Tags: None
bottom Ad Widget
Collapse
I might drink couple more during the weekend :- )
Leave a comment: