top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHAPTER 13 Completed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PANSYFACE
    replied
    Terrific news!! Congratulations!!

    Leave a comment:


  • justbroke
    replied
    niko, congratulations on a great accomplishment. Perseverance pays.

    Leave a comment:


  • dmc-2008
    replied
    Originally posted by niko View Post
    Thanks, I will hangout here, i learned a lot from members and i will also try to help others when i can.
    Please do! Congrats!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • niko
    replied
    Thanks, I will hangout here, i learned a lot from members and i will also try to help others when i can.

    Leave a comment:


  • drew999999
    replied
    Way to go niko!

    Leave a comment:


  • niko
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    I think you should buy a case of Corona and throw a party!
    I did drink one only for tonight, tomorrow is work day I might drink couple more during the weekend :- )

    Leave a comment:


  • niko
    replied
    Originally posted by spidge View Post
    Congrats niko. I do hope you are able to put that 1K to good use going forward.

    Were there any gains (benefits) from your experience besides your debt free status.

    Will you be paying off a house or investing? I'm chomping at the bit to invest beyond my 401k.
    Only gain was my vehicle and experience good and bad gave me how to do things - during chapter 13, i learned never go to mechanic and fix everything on my own. Having cash also gives a lot of power and the confidence.

    Leave a comment:


  • sophieanne
    replied
    Congrats!!! I don't drink Corona..but it would be worth the celebration! Enjoy your new life.

    Leave a comment:


  • jange
    replied
    congrats!!! enjoy a corona or 2!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • LadyInTheRed
    replied
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    I think you should buy a case of Corona and throw a party!

    Leave a comment:


  • zeezee
    replied
    Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!! Congrats! Congrats! and Congrats again! :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • spidge
    replied
    Congrats niko. I do hope you are able to put that 1K to good use going forward.

    Were there any gains (benefits) from your experience besides your debt free status.

    Will you be paying off a house or investing? I'm chomping at the bit to invest beyond my 401k.

    Leave a comment:


  • niko
    started a topic CHAPTER 13 Completed

    CHAPTER 13 Completed

    As of April 15th 2014, my plan status on ndc.org shows completed! My attorney sent me form 283(he is quick!!) to sign showing that i do not owe anyone anything at this time for alimony, maintenance or child support.

    Plan base was 1000 a month for 48 months! I have 0 debt now and learned how to live cash only life.

    I think i can drink one cold corona tonight!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X