No announcement yet.

Rising Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.06 prem. today at my corner Shell. 2.78 for reg. ouch.
    "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by robivi3 View Post
      3.06 prem. today at my corner Shell. 2.78 for reg. ouch.
      Is gas worse outside of Florida?
      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

I did pay 2.99 today, in fl. But according to www.gasbuddy.com, fl is pretty much inline with the national average of 2.78 as of today.

Comment

3.28 prem, 3.08 89. 2.98 regular at my corner Shell.
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

GOOOOOD GAWWWWWWD. Time to ride a bicycle !

Catchmeifyoucan
            July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
            Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
            Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
            Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I paid 3.10 today. Looks like this is going to be the worst season ever for gasoline. Just imagine if hurricanes hit during summer when gas is already $3 in april.

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn View Post
                I paid 3.10 today. Looks like this is going to be the worst season ever for gasoline. Just imagine if hurricanes hit during summer when gas is already $3 in april.
                I can't imagine paying more than $3 for gas, although we sure are getting close. It's $2.85 in Ohio. I had $15 to put gas in my explorer and I only got 5 gallons... ahhh good thing I had half a tank already.
                3/30/07 Petition signed
                5/21/07 341 Meeting
                7/20/07 Last day for Objections
                7/25/07 DISCHARGED 7/30/07 CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by juststupid View Post
                  I can't imagine paying more than $3 for gas, although we sure are getting close. It's $2.85 in Ohio. I had $15 to put gas in my explorer and I only got 5 gallons... ahhh good thing I had half a tank already.
                  Well the time to imagine it is now. I would not at all be shocked to see gas hit $4 or more this year. Now is the time to start seriously modifying our driving habits.

Comment

Times to go hybrid, bus, walk, or bike.

Comment

....Bloodcar.com....

premiered at the Sarasota Film Festival last night...

Yes, I saw it! My fourth movie of the day.....

Gas was $32.00 a gallon in this flick....imagine that!

It's just about $3 at the 711 on my corner....

I get what, 5 gallons for $15 and my tank is like holding 14 gallons
                      Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                      Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Gas has gone up about 30 cents over the last 2 weeks. Took a twenty cent jump today. What is going on with that?? Is it just because summer is coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
                          Gas has gone up about 30 cents over the last 2 weeks. Took a twenty cent jump today. What is going on with that?? Is it just because summer is coming up?
                          That, and the refineries are having alot of breakdowns this year. Just wait until hurricane season

Comment

89.00 to fill up the E350 today, 13 mpg right now ( highway/city as opposed to when wife used it, city only 9.5). 30.5 gallons.

Comment

$3.55 a gallon for regular today in Los Angeles. Almost fainted at the pump. We are considering moving into a loft downtown, which is were we commute everyday. We are spending 400/month just on gas to commute 17 miles one way....and that was before gas was back up. We will certainly tip to 500 this month. Carpooling is out because of variable schedules. Average travel time is 1 hour 15 minutes. Shoot me now!!!!!!!!
                              Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

So. Cal is one of the most beautiful places in the country to visit, but I certainly wouldn't want to live there. I remember sitting in 8 lanes wide of traffic at a standstill on the 405 at 9pm on a friday night. I'm not even sure you guys can use mpg to measure fuel efficiency... Its measured by the hour like on a boat.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X