No announcement yet.

BKF new feature - Experience for points/levels/ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i still want my necklace back..........
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
      LOL @ u joe! Cinderella experience huh?

*sighs* I dont care at this point how it is - half a dozen of one or the other, so long as the forum stays.
      yes joe...you sure r the cinderella of this site...shoot i really do think there should have been reward for THAT!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Huh? Cinderella? My daughter's Halloween costume...what? Seriously confused.

Anyhow, let me make a couple points clear.

I agree with Hub in that all the bells and whistles to a degree detracted from the functionality of the forum due to some posters attempting to gobble up points (see, Thanksgiving coming up, inserted slick turkey reference..hehe).

I also agree that the meters and the what the heck nots did make the joint a bit more colorful.

Bottom line, I'm not necessarily in either camp unless conditions determine that action may be necessary, such as too many point gobblers causing thie site's functionality to extinguish itself. But that has not happened, thankfully.

I'm just happy the forum's here.
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I don't like that time stamps are now missing from posts. It'll be harder to see how up-to-date information is when reading through long threads.

Comment

I feel pushed out and "reprimanded" for posting too much and liking the new features.

Anyway, the web is a big place..... we can all find places where we feel comfortable.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
              Huh? Cinderella? My daughter's Halloween costume...what? Seriously confused.
              "Wow....I feel like my old self again. Not sure I like the old rags now that I see them on me again...remind me of my pre-bk filing days...ugh! ..."

you know.. Cinderella... rags to jewels then back to rags?

never mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                I feel pushed out and "reprimanded" for posting too much and liking the new features.

Anyway, the web is a big place..... we can all find places where we feel comfortable.
                OK, officially speaking, don't you go. You are too valuable a resource here. I might have to develop a frown if you do!!
                Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10

Comment

"Wow....I feel like my old self again. Not sure I like the old rags now that I see them on me again...remind me of my pre-bk filing days...ugh! ..."

you know.. Cinderella... rags to jewels then back to rags?

never mind.....
                  Duh, I've watched the movie (all three, Cinderella, Cinderella II and III) multiple times (thank you for wireless and books!!!), should have known. In case I wasn't clear, duh@me.

Comment

I agree... Dont leave backtoschool. I dont know who you feel was reprimanding but I didnt see any postings like that? Then again... I wasnt on really yesterday.

Comment

This is not a "goodbye cruel world" post on my part, but I really do feel that I am not in sync with the more vocal complaining members of bkforum as to what constitutes a good "vibe" here. I liked the new features and I miss them. I also feel that frequent posters (like me) are being not-so-subtly "encouraged" to post less by these changes.

I can take a hint.
                      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Let's look at this in perspective

NOW, before we give credit where it is not due, I take no credit for anything at all. I have only my opinion to share. My thread was due to some online and offline complaints or "observations". I have made many friends here and we share off line emails.

This site belongs to LAZ and we must always remember that and that he has given a gift to us and others.

Backtoschool, you voice your opinion, and although I don't agree, I love you (in God) anyway. You are one of the primary most helpful posters as is Justbroke and a multitude of others as well both past and are budding at this time.

Please do not give ME credit/blame for actions that LAZ takes as he said he was "going to try this out for a month [or so]" and to see how it goes. It is his decisions and he may wish to bring it back. I've seen these before used in different ways.

I do not celebrate. It is not of me. I want many posters here and posting their hearts out for if they post information, and redundant information, that does not mean others do not receive things they do not need. Remember we have many newbies everyday.

Now I'm going to ask that this thread be closed as I see no useful thing in this as there are no wins or losses. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I agree... Dont leave backtoschool. I dont know who you feel was reprimanding but I didnt see any postings like that? Then again... I wasnt on really yesterday.
                          really....b2s....don't leave. you are way to much of an asset here. so i hope no one made you feel that way? i was on yesterday between trick or treating and didn't notice anything. but, it's people like you that make this place so great...and ok...pandora too(LOL!! i really do think the world of your knowledge!) ..and joe absolutely and so on and so forth...PLEASE NO LEAVING THE FORUM!!

Comment

B2s read your PM
                            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Well... what constitutes a "too frequent a poster" ? I havent a clue.. I mean, there are some days where I post what I consider "alot" by others standards - then others where I dont post much or not at all. I dont really care if people think I post too much - then dont read my posts is the way I see it. *shrugs*

What I dont like is that there is obvious tension and turmoil between people on the forum it seems, in regards to the format of the forum. I dont know who said what or when and I dont really want to know - unless I was the one that said something, then bring it to my attention and I'll take it from there, however I cant recall saying anyone posted "too much" or "not enough".

Otherwise, I just read and help out where I can, if I can and learn from the experience of others on here - to which I am grateful.

Comment

Well... what constitutes a "too frequent a poster" ? I havent a clue.. I mean, there are some days where I post what I consider "alot" by others standards - then others where I dont post much or not at all. I dont really care if people think I post too much - then dont read my posts is the way I see it. *shrugs*

What I dont like is that there is obvious tension and turmoil between people on the forum it seems, in regards to the format of the forum. I dont know who said what or when and I dont really want to know - unless I was the one that said something, then bring it to my attention and I'll take it from there, however I cant recall saying anyone posted "too much" or "not enough".

Otherwise, I just read and help out where I can, if I can and learn from the experience of others on here - to which I am grateful.
                                and, may i add you really do pandora...very much. to me you are most definitely one of the leading persons successfully completing a chapter 13...and has actually changed my attitude about them....taught me something.

i have learned from everyone here...sometimes i don't exactly LOVE the lesson....like the turmoil and tension stuff...but it just happens everywhere.

the point is, everyone ...even me...has a bit to offer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X