BKF new feature - Experience for points/levels/ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
    oh and plus WhatMoney...remember you are anitsocial...i attemtped to be your friend...but you just don't want that little guy sitting close to your name! LOL!!!
    BTW tobee, since I agreed to be your friend at your request when you first sent it to me, I already appear on your friends list, so I'm not sure what you're even talking about. Am I supposed to do something else after accepting your invitation? I'm not a Facebook or MySpace user at all (although I may have accounts) so the idea of virtual friends is sort of silly to me, like a high-school popularity contest.
    “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
      D R U M ROLL PLEASE::::::::FLAMINGO has JUST Obtained the highly convented colorful...and of course prestigious...........

******THE LONGEST SENTENCE EVER DONE THAT MADE THE LEAST SENSE AWARD*****

Huh?

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
        Ah, you already have too many friends. And besides, when a stranger approaches me and wants to be my friend he either wants to sell me something, or invite me to have a drink with him in this fabulous little corner bar...

well, i'm hardy a STRANGER....we have been in pictures together and go way back......secondly, and apparently, it now seems clear to me all you have is "he's" on YOUR list of friends.....and you will absolutely be marked down and get the sexist of month award... if you don't a few "she's to your list.

But since friends are now worth chest medals and awards, I may change my mind.
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

secondly, and apparently, it now seems clear to me all you have is "he's" on YOUR list of friends.....and you will absolutely be marked down and get the sexist of month award... if you don't a few "she's to your list.
          All my friends were women before you came along...
          I know you're just a newbie on the board, but you seem to suffer from gender identity confusion.
          “When fascism comes to America, it’ll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross” — Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by WhatMoney View Post
            All my friends were women before you came along...
            I know you're just a newbie on the board, but you seem to suffer from gender identity confusion.
            you are just my favorite person!! LOL!!

those woman were really not your friends anyway.

gender identity confusion...well one of the only a few things i can boast about...besides my intelligence... is how wondrous my cooking is and my still pretty good looks...LOL!!! so...nope i'm not confused...unless you are, since your referred to all "he's".......
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I just don't get it. Over all activity crashed!

Well last night I posted a bit. My little green ego bar was at 36%. I look at posters who post less than I or have few posts at all, and their activity is 100% or very high.

Now I look from last night and my green bar is almost gone and activity is 11%. I don't get it.
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I think the little green bar is broken Hub I do not get this points system at all. I haven't looked for any info on it either.
                Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Hub, the little green bar is updated nightly based on a one week revolving activity scale. At least that's my guess. I stopped posting 2 days and dropped to 52%, posted 3 days in a row, back to 100%. I'm all green y'all...LOL
                  Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                  AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Is your intent to settle or stalling?

On a side note, I do not like the changes to the bkforum website, its like AD city up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem
                      My needs are small. I liked being able to have my pretty things in my signature, but since you took it down to 500 characters including bb code, my signature looks all plain and boring. My wish would be for the bb code to not count toward the signature character count.
                      Tiger, I tend to agree with you. I also liked my small picture in the signature place. All have been removed. LAZ says he is trying out things for a month. I find those color bars confusing and competative, taking away from the meaty posts for sake of volume of posts that dilutes quality thinking for fast posting. My opinion. 'Hub
                      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                        I find those color bars confusing and competative, taking away from the meaty posts for sake of volume of posts that dilutes quality thinking for fast posting. My opinion. 'Hub
                        I wasn't aware that my signature was such a detractor from the quality of the information in any posts. Perhaps I shouldn't plague the forum going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                          Tiger, I tend to agree with you. I also liked my small picture in the signature place. All have been removed. LAZ says he is trying out things for a month. I find those color bars confusing and competative, taking away from the meaty posts for sake of volume of posts that dilutes quality thinking for fast posting. My opinion. 'Hub
                          OK, I give up. Last night my orange bar was 99% full, the green one 11%, this morning I have no orange bar and the green 21%. Makes no sense and is irritating me. I'm not going to post any more posts than I do to work little pictures around. I only post things relevent, factual to my ability, helpful to a stressed person and on occasion somthing a bit funny. I'm not going to compete for "prizes" I take this board seriously and do not like the bells and whistles, they are NOT fun. 'Hub

Comment

The orange bar increases until you reach the next level. You leveled up Mr. Cat! I myself don't pay attention to the bars anymore. The green one irritates me as it's a measure of how much "activity" (infer posts) you have for that day/week.
                            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Anyone figure out what tagging is yet? LOL. I haven't been on since some time last month and I see all this new shiny and kind of annoying stuff. Apparently I have posted 4 tags, but IDK what the heck that means.

Really, I don't get most any of this.
                              Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
                              Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
                              60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
                                I wasn't aware that my signature was such a detractor from the quality of the information in any posts. Perhaps I shouldn't plague the forum going forward.
                                Tigergem: I believe you have misunderstood my post with your quote. I was agreeing with you. I am not a Moderator, nor have I ever been asked to be, but if asked, I would do my best to be fair and kind. I too make mistakes and have made efforts to correct or at least apologize for them.

I was not appreciative of your Public comment on your profile page. I do not influence nor do I even look at the Moderators page. I feel that was an unfair comment, but that is only my opinion. When I am accused of something I did NOT do, I have a right to respond.

If I were ever to be asked to be a Moderator I would consider it an honor, and perform my duty as fairly and without bias as I attempt to do here. I'm (like most humans) are fallible and do make mistakes from time to time, and I do attempt to right those errors. Do Not derogatorily make statements as ".....or confuse the stupid cats " I consider this a personal attack on myself as well as my wife.

I just breathed through this thread to see what if anything was developing and I have admired you as a wise poster. I hope you continue to be so and as far as I am concerned, this is no longer an issue with me. Let's make a new start between ourselves, peace. 'Hub

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X