BKF new feature - Experience for points/levels/ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
    I wasn't aware that my signature was such a detractor from the quality of the information in any posts. Perhaps I shouldn't plague the forum going forward.
    Tigergem - I fail to see how AngelinaCatHub's response to a posting above has anything to do with your signature. I believe you misunderstood his posting and thought it was directed to you. No one has ever complained about your signature or that it detracted from the quality of any posts. Please go back and reread what Hub is trying to state. Also AngelinaCatHub is not a moderator and he had nothing to do with the upgrade/revisions in this forum as you indicate that "he" took it down to 500 characters. You may contact the forum owner/administrator, Laz, if you wish should you have any problems or questions as to the forum settings.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Looks like the "old forum" is back

Just noticed... all the little icons / friends / experience meters... are gone.

'Hub... are you dancing yet?

Thanks Laz - like this format better! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
        Just noticed... all the little icons / friends / experience meters... are gone.

'Hub... are you dancing yet?

Thanks Laz - like this format better! Keep up the good work!

HUB's dancin and i'm naked!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

thanks laz........i'm sure many are sighing in relief!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I just noticed.

Tobee - is no longer the spam queen
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
            I just noticed.

Tobee - is no longer the spam queen
            LOL!!!!!!!! no more spam???? i loved my spam and eggs in the morning...allllllll shoot!! LOL!!!!!

besides you know freddy i'll be spammin my heart out anyway!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

It may be politically incorrect to disagree with the most vocal members of bkforum, but I actually liked the new features. They made this place less of a dry wikipedia and more of a social forum. I will be posting less now most likely, since it appears that frequent posters are not wanted or desired.

Just my opinion....
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

*wrangles backtoschool into the corner and grabs duct tape*

Shush!

tee hee!

ETA: who says you're not wanted?!

Comment

*wrangles backtoschool into the corner and grabs duct tape*

Shush!

tee hee!

ETA: who says you're not wanted?!
                  Don't worry I won't be as vocal so there won't be any need to duct tape me.

There are plenty of forums that appreciate frequent posters and where the members understand that social features add to the experience.

Comment

Wow....I feel like my old self again. Not sure I like the old rags now that I see them on me again...remind me of my pre-bk filing days...ugh!
                    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                      Don't worry I won't be as vocal so there won't be any need to duct tape me.

There are plenty of forums that appreciate frequent posters and where the members understand that social features add to the experience.
                      Woman - thats not what I meant by using the duct tape on ya! I wrangled ya to keep you put silly! :P Dont go - if you do who else will LSU have to banter with?

Comment

I really dislike the fact that a few vocal complainers ruined the experience for the rest of us.

What was the harm in the new features? I know it made me feel more like participating.....

Anyway, I will answer the occasional question, but clearly the complainers do not want this forum to be social (like facebook is) and I was putting my energy in the wrong place.

Have fun.

ciao

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                          Wow....I feel like my old self again. Not sure I like the old rags now that I see them on me again...remind me of my pre-bk filing days...ugh!
                          LOL @ u joe! Cinderella experience huh?

*sighs* I dont care at this point how it is - half a dozen of one or the other, so long as the forum stays.

Comment

Woman - thats not what I meant by using the duct tape on ya! I wrangled ya to keep you put silly! :P Dont go - if you do who else will LSU have to banter with?
                            really b2s...and we ALL know HE LOVES YOU!!! and you have to admit once in a while.......just once or twice he's pretty funny!!!!!

and me too...i didn't mind wearing my jewelry...shoot...it was the ONLY jewelry i could afford!...i did tell HUB that Anglia could borrow it...but i guess it's a NO on the toys.

i'm STILL GOING SPAM YOU ALL!!!!!!! ROFL!! got it!!!

ps missed you yesterday pandora!! my costume was SO cool...i borrowed the neighbors kid so i could go treat or treating it was FUN!!

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                              I really dislike the fact that a few vocal complainers ruined the experience for the rest of us.
                              Well - early on I was one of those "complainers" (although I wouldnt really say I "complained") that said I didnt care for the new format in Laz's org. post - but... eh - it grew on me.

No one will ever be totally content with how things look, you're always going to have those that liked the old format, and those that liked the new format. Ultimately its up to Laz on how he wants to do it - but I'd hate to see anyone leave over a formatting technicality.

Comment

Well - early on I was one of those "complainers" (although I wouldnt really say I "complained") that said I didnt care for the new format in Laz's org. post - but... eh - it grew on me.

No one will ever be totally content with how things look, you're always going to have those that liked the old format, and those that liked the new format. Ultimately its up to Laz on how he wants to do it - but I'd hate to see anyone leave over a formatting technicality.
                                i agree...and none of us can actually see how it effected the actual stats of the site.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X