NDC - Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDC - Completed

This has felt like the longest wait of my life, but we are finally done! In my daily check of NDC, it is now showing as completed and Pacer was also updated with the motion to terminate my wage order, which I promptly downloaded and sent to my HR department. Now we just wait for the discharge and my refund since they kept taking my money. I'm breathing the biggest sigh of relief today!

That took a little time but I'm glad that it finally came through. Congratulations on this phase!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Yay, congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations! Your discharge should happen within a few weeks and then you can start your rebuild some time after that.
          Latent car nut.

Comment

Huge congrats brokenurse , after a harrowing finish!
            The court should have to pay you interest in addition to refunding your money - that would teach them to stop the wage order deduction ASAP after they receive the 60th payment.
            Last edited by Barbisi; 08-30-2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbisi View Post
              Huge congrats brokenurse , after a harrowing finish!
              The court should have to pay you interest in addition to refunding your money - that would teach them to stop the wage order deduction ASAP after as they receive the 60th payment.
              Ha! I wish.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hurray!
                I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

We are officially discharged as of yesterday!

Comment

Wow! Fantastic! Congratulations!
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Totally jazzed for you brokenurse; take a breath, wait four to six weeks (for the dust to settle), and then start your rebuild.
                      Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post
                        Totally jazzed for you brokenurse; take a breath, wait four to six weeks (for the dust to settle), and then start your rebuild.
                        Thanks! The only thing I've done so far is reinstate my 403b contribution, but I've definitely memorized your post in the After Discharge forum.

Comment

Originally posted by brokenurse View Post
                          This has felt like the longest wait of my life, but we are finally done! In my daily check of NDC, it is now showing as completed and Pacer was also updated with the motion to terminate my wage order, which I promptly downloaded and sent to my HR department. Now we just wait for the discharge and my refund since they kept taking my money. I'm breathing the biggest sigh of relief today!
                          Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to you; I'm less than 30 days away from final payment!!!😰Longest 60 months EVER!!!🥳🥳🥳

Comment

Congrats! You give motivation to those following you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X